how the hell do you get popular in highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...I am sure all you guys wanted to set this part of your highschool life right...but still i feel we must dicuss this topic in detail and find a solution..

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join some sports, talk to EVERYONE, this topic has been posted a million times. My idea is, don't worry about being popular. The more you think about it the worse you'll end up.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a ****. I could care less how popular I could be. I know Im about to be a lot more popular next year though cuz Im about to DJ the school dances. Did anyone care about me DJing this year? or even now? Only my friends, the people I already talked to. I could really care less about being popular or whatever.

The only downside I've noticed is sometimes you'll be places with people I don't really know or don't really like. That's kinda annoying. I just maybe talk to them a little or whatever, maybe i start talking to them more often. Also I barely go to the schools parties and i barely know any of the school gossip. Again, only thru friends I'll find out about all that ****.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wear A&F clothes and pop your collar...collar pops make panties drop

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to be a prick, but you won't ever be popular. I remember walking in my freshman year thinking I was going to be so loud, and so confident. I was going to be popular, I was going to **** so many girls. Was I loud and confident? Yes. Did I become popular or **** so many girls? No. I was annoying and still the same virgin I am today at 17. You won't ever **** the hottest girl. Sorry. That's how high school is. From day one, you have a glass ceiling. Very, very, very few can actually break it. The way to be popular is to **** the hottest girl (what do you have to offer to get her to look your way?), be the hottest guy (pure genetics), score TDs (pure genetics- and probably only baseball or basketball players get some sort of attention. Otherwise sports don't get you ****ed.), or have something so ****ing special about yourself that everybody wants to get to know you like being the governor's son or something. Even then, the popular life is pretty overrated. It's full of annoying suckups, drugs, alcohol (I'm not saying they're bad that's your decision, I'm saying you have to do them to maintain the popularity), and people that don't give a **** about you. Strive to be happy with people that want to be with you for who you are. I know that's straight out of the parent handbook, but trust me, people will notice and you will gain some sort of popularity from it. Not trying to be popular and accepting who you are will help you be more popular.

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about that...just tlak to alot of people, build relationships with the friends you already have and try to start new ones. i stopped worrying about being popular, i did my own thing i had fun and i just graduated last week, im happy, i have a new gf, i just got a new car...damn things are going great. its all in your head, just do what makes you happy..follow your bliss and everything else will fall in place. thats the best advice i was given and the only thing that worked for me.

Reaction score
dave007 said:
ok...I am sure all you guys wanted to set this part of your highschool life right...but still i feel we must dicuss this topic in detail and find a solution..
Befriend the jocks and football players, all chicks loves football players because it's a tough a sport and they're all brainwashed by MTV to think jocks are studs. DO GO TO PARTIES (especially the first few so you become friends with those kids), HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE and make sure you're cool. (Play sports, funny, goodlookin/dressed and social/outgoing.) If you can't do those then don't complain when ur stuck with nerds.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree with Bling on this one, being a popular guy in high school is a totally different deal than being popular anywhere else. Unless you are first string Varsity Football or Basketball player....or unless you are a master DJ the hottest girls won't be interested in you, EVEN if you have more game than those athletes stated above. They will still take precedence even if the only thing they have is confidence.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Hate to be a prick, but you won't ever be popular. I remember walking in my freshman year thinking I was going to be so loud, and so confident. I was going to be popular, I was going to **** so many girls. Was I loud and confident? Yes. Did I become popular or **** so many girls? No. I was annoying and still the same virgin I am today at 17. You won't ever **** the hottest girl. Sorry. That's how high school is. From day one, you have a glass ceiling. Very, very, very few can actually break it. The way to be popular is to **** the hottest girl (what do you have to offer to get her to look your way?), be the hottest guy (pure genetics), score TDs (pure genetics- and probably only baseball or basketball players get some sort of attention. Otherwise sports don't get you ****ed.), or have something so ****ing special about yourself that everybody wants to get to know you like being the governor's son or something. Even then, the popular life is pretty overrated. It's full of annoying suckups, drugs, alcohol (I'm not saying they're bad that's your decision, I'm saying you have to do them to maintain the popularity), and people that don't give a **** about you. Strive to be happy with people that want to be with you for who you are. I know that's straight out of the parent handbook, but trust me, people will notice and you will gain some sort of popularity from it. Not trying to be popular and accepting who you are will help you be more popular.
doesn't high school suck?

Visions007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we all have our own experiences but in mine all it takes is one girl to get you started. Girls like sex and they TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT IT. If you get with one of the popular girls or even just a middle ground girl and you make her wet herself in bed she will tell others. Be the guy that screws the jocks girlfriend not the jock... unless you actually like the sport. Use the tongue learn some tricks and the girls will talk about you. Next thing you know your girlfriends seemingly great highschool girlfriend will be trying to make excuses for you two to hang out.

I'm sure there are other ways but thats how I did it and seems the easiest path to me. By the way I was not popular in highschool nor unpopular but just another guy and I had lots of the "popular girls"

Also go for some girls below your class sometimes as it is a great way to keep in touch and screw highschool girls even after your out of highschool. If you have a moral dilema with being with 17yr old girls when your 20 then ignore the last paragraph.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Yup I agree for the most part. I think u can get popular though. Just hang out with the same kids do all their **** go to parties, etc. I know a girl who's hella smart, all that, always had the attitude, always had confidence, all she did was throw a party at her house. It was right after exams too, so that probably helped.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First two years I joined a bunch of sports, made as many friends as possible. Also met all friends of friends. Junior year I ran for student council president & took over drama club. After that you don't have to do much more, I just relaxed senior year and did my job. 2500 people in my (campus) highschool. All you really have to do is talk to everyone you can and particpate in school events! :)

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i gotta say i am a recoverin nerd...from being one of the those that are deprieved of social status...but 2 years since i started my renaissance..i have come a long way..but i still feel that i have a long way to go....My current social status isnt allthat bad as it was before...but i want to improve it...I am currently in the last year at school so I want to get the most out of it...as for taking part in sports I am the captain of the senior table tennis team...though that sport may sound less popular than football..I have managed to steal quite a glory through my skills....but still i don know what to do now...how can you people help improving my last year..I'll be really greatful...

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
get bunch of your friends toghter and do the prank on the last day of school or day before make sure every 1 remebers it! then the kids will come to you they will be on your nuts> its not all about being popular. you just gota get ask sombody what they doing tonight or this weekend go with them to a party hang out find what you like best and go for it.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past 2 years I have sucessfully and FINALLY become popular and after all of that work it really wasn't worth it. Alot of my new friends are the same as m old ones and, this may just be at my school, the more popular girls are generally bit****. I also dont really like the more unpopular girls. I have however met a nice college chick who may like me back, but well see how that goes :/. The thing is after your out of school there isn't really a "popular crowd." Women that you meet in a bar arn't going to know who you hang with and wont judge you on that. High School I have to say is the same popular orr not, its just who you decide to chill with.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about popular. Get strong and well built and consider sports.

If you focus on being in the gym 4-5 days/wk for 1-2 hrs/day, correct nutrition and overall active lifestyle you will get women because you'll be in amazing shape. Your pure physical appearance will put you leagues ahead of most everyone else because they are undeveloped and weak.

The real benefit of course is that you'll have those muscle gains after school and can keep building them. Popularity dissapears but strength/muscle/fitness can continue.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a Hott Girlfriend, Game Hott Girls, Get good at Gaming Hott Girls, all you really need to do

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
frisco: Get a Hott Girlfriend, Game Hott Girls, Get good at Gaming Hott Girls, all you really need to do

well frisco....all the hot girls prefer popular guys only

Status
Not open for further replies.