Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How the hell do i shave my own head??

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I need to shave my own head in 1.5 hours max....how do i do this? Any techniques? I am going to be using a one guard. Pleasssssssssssssse, any help greatly appreciated!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shave down to the skin? Or leave a bit of hair? Either way it isn't too hard. First, use an electric hair shaver and go at it. Then, if you want to go down to the skin, apply shaving cream, touch razor to head, rinse + repeat.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I just did this for the first time a few days ago. Coincidentally, I'm about to re-shave it here in a few minutes. Weird!

Anyway, it's just like shaving your face, only... well, it's your head. The only pointer I can give you, really, is to quit while you're ahead (no pun intended! ;)): you REALLY don't want to over-shave and get razorburn. (Razorburn hurts, and it looks really, really bad.)

Take it easy the first few times you shave your head; quit once it's decently smooth.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to shave my head all the time, every 2 weeks. Its very simple, just grab a mirror in 1 hand, and a shaver in the other. And shave away, and make sure you get every corner and curve.

If it gets harder to shave and the hair keeps getting caught, put some oil on the shaver's blade.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's the first time, wash your hair, remove excess hair with a towel, cut the excess hair with scissors or clippers, and, when it's short enough, shave with an electric razor. Afterwards, rub some moisturizer with a sunscreen on your head. Always shave gently and let the razor glide over your skin.

Thereafter, you can decide how often you will shave it. I shave every morning and it takes less than ten minutes. Some people shave every other day or every few days.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lynx
If it's the first time, wash your hair, remove excess hair with a towel ...
:eek: