Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How successful/well off guys do things differently.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired by @Solomon

When I first moved to Miami, my network was a bunch of Pickup and Cold Approach guys I knew from my RSD days and met from a wingman network. Most of these dudes are not doing that well in life. I am talking working fast food jobs at 25 while living with parents but still doing game.

Around 2023 or so, I started making friends with guys that were wealthy, decent looking, and charismatic. I do not mean millionaire wealthy but easily cracking $250k+ after taxes on a good year wealthy. Here is what I have noticed with them in terms of how they do things.

They do not waste time on crap venues or waste time in general.

If there is one thing I noticed that cold approach guys do not get, it is the concept of time. A lot of them waste time on crap venues and stay there not just for a night but they just keep coming back to the same venues to do game. To them, it is this idea of "take action" as much as possible. On a bigger scale, they also waste a lot of time when out at night. I am talking spending an hour to talk to ugly girls and fat girls just to "get into state". With successful guys, I do not notice this at all.

If a successful guy comes into a venue and gets a bad feel about it, they are out of that venue fast. Successful men do not waste time on crap venues, ever. In fact, their mantra is along the lines of win fast lose fast. If a girl is being too difficult and not worth it, they will bail. They do not try to overcome objections because to them, there are plenty of attractive women who will not offer up objections.

They seem to always have access or know the quality venues.

When I was hanging with cold approach guys, it was always the same venues and then "game". With successful guys, it is always a variety of where to go and when a venue is good versus when it is not. Successful dudes seem to have a laundry list of venues they can go to on a given night and promoters or DJs who can easily get them in. The access they have is unreal.

Cold approach is very foreign to them.

I met the attractive friends I did while cold approaching at venues and incorporating them into my sets. I even cold approached in front of some successful guys. Most guys do not do this at all if they are successful or attractive. In fact, for the most part it is almost unheard of. So many of them are used to meeting women naturally or through the apps that you would never find them doing things like daygame.

They next girls, FAST.

Successful guys do not stick around for the whole "handling objections" or trying to get a no girl to say yes thing, in fact, they don't even think about text game. To them, either she is down and interested or either she is not and if the case is the latter, they just bounce and move on to the next girl in their funnel. Meanwhile, PUA guys keep trying to handle objections and stick on the same girls.

They have a lot of soft skills that PUA and game guys lack.

Let me put it this way, you can introduce them to your normal friends and not be embarrassed. A lot of times, you will find that these guys are normal in social situations and can make small talk with most people out there. With Cold Approach guys, you have to be careful. Many of them are strange, weird, and often lack the social calibration to thrive in a social setting. Successful guys know how they come off to others while PUA guys are unaware of how they make others feel.

I feel like this is so big and most game guys never get it resolved.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sold my company last year for several million and it was generating over $1 million per year in free cashflow since 2017 so I've been a millionaire for a few years now. The most simple way for me to describe the difference between being successful and being average is that successful people do not seek validation or approval from people that are below their status. The percentage of people that I encounter in daily life that are above my status is very limited so for the most part I am almost never seeking approval from others but other people are often seeking validation from me.

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did these guys get so successful? That is easily top 0.01% financial status. I'm assuming you hang with trust fund nepo babies.

The only guys I know who are that successful look atrocious due to being turbo STEM nerds, and they are a very small minority.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did these guys get so successful? That is easily top 0.01% financial status. I'm assuming you hang with trust fund nepo babies.

The only guys I know who are that successful look atrocious due to being turbo STEM nerds, and they are a very small minority.
None of them are trust fund babies except for one. Most of them just went to good schools, lucked into niche roles in the right companies after at least 5 years of grinding, and now make serious bank.

Contrary to popular belief in the Manosphere, NONE of the, are in sales. They are in the following roles:

1. Niche law firms, cannot really get into specifics but they work closely with politicians

2. Engineering hybrid for software, energy, or manufacturing companies

3. Business owners (a good number of them really)

4. VP level or above in the business world but more for startups that are stable

5. Medical field and got into the right specialities that pay bank

None of them look like crap and all of them have above average social skills

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of them are trust fund babies except for one. Most of them just went to good schools, lucked into niche roles in the right companies after at least 5 years of grinding, and now make serious bank.

Contrary to popular belief in the Manosphere, NONE of the, are in sales. They are in the following roles:

1. Niche law firms, cannot really get into specifics but they work closely with politicians

2. Engineering hybrid for software, energy, or manufacturing companies

3. Business owners (a good number of them really)

4. VP level or above in the business world but more for startups that are stable

5. Medical field and got into the right specialities that pay bank

None of them look like crap and all of them have above average social skills
To go to a good school by default you need a significant head start in life with family wealth. I'm assuming you mean US Ivy League.

1. Biglaw regularly requires 60+ hour work weeks, but yes they can make 200k as an associate, not after tax though unless in partner level probably.

2. I can believe that, but in Miami it is unlikely they are clearing 100k after taxes.

3. This is definitely believable.

4. Believable.

5. Believable.

Nevertheless, I am pretty sure none of them are 1st / 2nd generation immigrants, because almost all of these require significant head starts in life that are granted at birth.

Moral of the story is, none of these pathways are really accessible for 99.9% of the population. Still good that you uncovered that the upper tier of american society can flourish like no place else.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DreamAgain

Bro, you are totally correct. @Jesse Pinkman is either full blown making these stories up about these guys up OR these men have severely over exaggerated their earnings to him. Only a tiny number of men are legitimately going to be making anything well over 100k under the age of 40 lol, let alone 250k lol. What are the chances some random guy on the internet knows not one but several guys like this?

This thread is a bunch of nonsense. The overwhelming majority of millennials are broke AF, I bet having even 50k in savings or investments puts you in the top tier.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DreamAgain

Bro, you are totally correct. @Jesse Pinkman is either full blown making these stories up about these guys up OR these men have severely over exaggerated their earnings to him. Only a tiny number of men are legitimately going to be making anything well over 100k under the age of 40 lol, let alone 250k lol. What are the chances some random guy on the internet knows not one but several guys like this?

This thread is a bunch of nonsense. The overwhelming majority of millennials are broke AF, I bet having even 50k in savings or investments puts you in the top tier.
He's in Miami so I do believe this group exists, people get money there just like in NYC from all sorts of various means that are inaccessible to pretty much anyone else.

But again, I think this thread is valuable because it just further illustrates how wide the chasm is between the haves and have nots in society. Especially when there exists no mechanism, either through the state or through religion, to regulate the haves accumulating even more for themselves.

This includes property, financial wealth, and by extension hoarding women as well.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's in Miami so I do believe this group exists, people get money there just like in NYC from all sorts of various means that are inaccessible to pretty much anyone else.

But again, I think this thread is valuable because it just further illustrates how wide the chasm is between the haves and have nots in society. Especially when there exists no mechanism, either through the state or through religion, to regulate the haves accumulating even more for themselves.
I'm aware this group exists, but the men in this will not be under 40, let alone 30 or younger lol. Let's put this into perspective, if you were a doctor let's say you graduated medical school at around 26-27. Then you have residency, etc. You wouldn't even be in the middle of your career until close to 40. Some guy that went to become a lawyer, an oversaturated field btw, is not going to be some top notch guy at a firm at 34 unless he is exceptionally talented and driven. Even some highly technical engineering and computer related fields aren't even paying anything close to that.

Something else you should consider is that a good number of millionaires actually don't have high paying jobs, they just making sound investments consistently for years.

Again, some random guy on the internet is not going to be within the social circle of the exceptionally wealthy people of American society, nor would he come on here posting about it. I really don't care about some guy making up stories to be honest, it doesn't make a damn difference to me.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm aware this group exists, but the men in this will not be under 40, let alone 30 or younger lol. Let's put this into perspective, if you were a doctor let's say you graduated medical school at around 26-27. Then you have residency, etc. You wouldn't even be in the middle of your career until close to 40. Some guy that went to become a lawyer, an oversaturated field btw, is not going to be some top notch guy at a firm at 34 unless he is exceptionally talented and driven. Even some highly technical engineering and computer related fields aren't even paying anything close to that.

Something else you should consider is that a good number of millionaires actually don't have high paying jobs, they just making sound investments consistently for years.

Again, some random guy on the internet is not going to be within the social circle of the exceptionally wealthy people of American society, nor would he come on here posting about it. I really don't care about some guy making up stories to be honest, it doesn't make a damn difference to me.
This is why the parent's money/connections inclination first came to mind. I'm almost certain it's the case.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the parent's money/connections inclination first came to mind. I'm almost certain it's the case.
Maybe, I'm honestly leaning towards this just being a completely spun up narrative to illustrate the point he was trying to make. He actually brings up some valid ideas though, which is that men that have a lot going on don't have the time to waste on women that aren't highly available or interested in them. A guy that is busy with his grind and hobbies, which is what every man should aspire to pursue, simply does not have the time to be chasing women, hitting up clubs or any of this PUA nonsense.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Product and connections Jesse. You don't sell to the customer, the customer sells to you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of fraudulent dudes out here either outright scamming or credit card fraud, playing with their parents money or have a trust fund... I personally know a lot of rich dudes my age, every single one of them are wealthy from the efforts of the previous generation but would never admit it, it's always some cover story, now all of them say "I was an early investor in bitcoin" because it's the most believable thing to say.

I know 2 guys who are semi-rich off their own ****, one sold an online business like 3 years out of highschool and hasn't worked since and another buddy started his own trucking company in like grade 8 or something, super early on and spent like 5 years straight on the road doing loads, bought 2 trucks and now has a trucking business with people working under them. Also both these guys were married like months out of graduation, the trucker had a kid early and other buddy was just a good guy.

Sure, there are dudes who do this **** naturally but the vast majority are fraudulent and all the people around them are gonna support whatever cover story they have which is typically some other rich douche kid.

Actual wealthy people stick out like a sore thumb because most carry an attitude of affluence and disconnection and most understand the value in moving silently, one of my buddies had this saying, "Money talks but wealth Whispers"

Most people who flagrantly flaunt their wealth are fraudulent.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevertheless, I am pretty sure none of them are 1st / 2nd generation immigrants, because almost all of these require significant head starts in life that are granted at birth.

Moral of the story is, none of these pathways are really accessible for 99.9% of the population. Still good that you uncovered that the upper tier of american society can flourish like no place else.
A good number of them are actually 1st and 2nd gen immigrants and these pathways are indeed accessible to 99.9% of the population. Every year, the Ivies and top schools take in underprivileged students, in fact they even give them a boost in the application process and have lower standards for them. Lots of these dudes were raised middle class and some even poor but they found a career they liked, hustled, ate crap for about a good 5 years, and then started making real money.

It is very common in any major metro where the COL is high. Granted, these men are mostly in their 30s but a few are even in their 20s too. Some own businesses that fulfill a niche.

I have to say, the salt from @sangheilios is super unreal on this thread but I get it. So many guys in the game and pickup community seethe with anger when they see other dudes making it big. The reality is, their soft skills got them to that point where they could earn the trust of others and advance their careers.

Meanwhile, most game guys I know are working menial jobs and cannot get their lives together.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good number of them are actually 1st and 2nd gen immigrants and these pathways are indeed accessible to 99.9% of the population. Every year, the Ivies and top schools take in underprivileged students, in fact they even give them a boost in the application process and have lower standards for them. Lots of these dudes were raised middle class and some even poor but they found a career they liked, hustled, ate crap for about a good 5 years, and then started making real money.

It is very common in any major metro where the COL is high. Granted, these men are mostly in their 30s but a few are even in their 20s too. Some own businesses that fulfill a niche.

I have to say, the salt from @sangheilios is super unreal on this thread but I get it. So many guys in the game and pickup community seethe with anger when they see other dudes making it big. The reality is, their soft skills got them to that point where they could earn the trust of others and advance their careers.

Meanwhile, most game guys I know are working menial jobs and cannot get their lives together.
I'm happy for them, I like it when people are successful. It just sounds like an Andrew Tate pipe dream, but hey, this is America, anything is possible.

I definitely am aware that they take underprivileged students. Usually your families income has to be poverty level to escape student loans. And even then, there is no real pathway to success out of these places beyond investment banking which is very competitive, and requires practically sacrificing one's social life, mental and physical health for a good number of years.

Getting into project management in FAANG companies would be sort of the grail for socially adept guys who aren't turbo stem nerds. This level of compensation that you mention I can definitely see being possible there.

But, you have to live in Silicon Valley for this.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you about what these guys have in common, they threw away their lives for a period of years, especially if they are in high finance. A lot of them worked 70 to 80 hr weeks in their early 20s and some even have grey hair while in their 30s lol. However, a number of them finally hit that stride and got those promotions to where they clear over 200k a year. I can tell because there is no way these guys can afford to live where they do in Miami without that.

With the exception of a couple, almost all were stellar students that went to good schools. I am talking Top 30 Universities, so if not the Ivies then schools like UVA, Michigan, and UCLA. All of them definitely threw away a few years in life so while most dudes were backpacking through Europe in their early 20s, these dudes were working weekends trying to start their own business on top of the 9 to 5.

I am seeing the payoffs now for a lot of them and wish I had done the same. I don't do that bad but compared to these guys, I am struggling. I mean these dudes have 2 Bedrooms all to themselves and some have even bought condos in Miami.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy for them, I like it when people are successful. It just sounds like an Andrew Tate pipe dream, but hey, this is America, anything is possible.

I definitely am aware that they take underprivileged students. Usually your families income has to be poverty level to escape student loans. And even then, there is no real pathway to success out of these places beyond investment banking which is very competitive, and requires practically sacrificing one's social life, mental and physical health for a good number of years.
Again, you are off here and this is nothing like the Andrew Tate aka Human Trafficking trash in chief. These dudes were hard working students, found a good field to get into, excelled in that field after throwing away their lives for a few years, and are now reaping the rewards.

It is not just IB either, these dudes have a strong network. One was making 140k three years out of college due to having a lot of connections in the tech space. One had stock options with a tech company that went public and he became a millionaire off of that. Another one started his own HVAC Company which after five years, took off like crazy.

If they did not become doctors, dentists, lawyers, and white collar workers, they got creative in terms of business and what they did. I wish I had their mind because compared to them, I am freaking broke.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you about what these guys have in common, they threw away their lives for a period of years, especially if they are in high finance. A lot of them worked 70 to 80 hr weeks in their early 20s and some even have grey hair while in their 30s lol. However, a number of them finally hit that stride and got those promotions to where they clear over 200k a year. I can tell because there is no way these guys can afford to live where they do in Miami without that.

With the exception of a couple, almost all were stellar students that went to good schools. I am talking Top 30 Universities, so if not the Ivies then schools like UVA, Michigan, and UCLA. All of them definitely threw away a few years in life so while most dudes were backpacking through Europe in their early 20s, these dudes were working weekends trying to start their own business on top of the 9 to 5.

I am seeing the payoffs now for a lot of them and wish I had done the same. I don't do that bad but compared to these guys, I am struggling. I mean these dudes have 2 Bedrooms all to themselves and some have even bought condos in Miami.
Yup, high finance is definitely a path to achieve this. It's still a golden goose for those willing to tolerate the bs that comes with it.

I didn't go down this path because the whole field is disingenuous to me, and is ultimately a Ponzi scheme due to many illegitimate and unfair practices in the industry. The common man working in the field isn't responsible for this, but is a beneficiary of fed helicopter money, of insider trading that goes on constantly, of government bailouts and socialism for the rich that is espoused in America presently, etc.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, you are off here and this is nothing like the Andrew Tate aka Human Trafficking trash in chief. These dudes were hard working students, found a good field to get into, excelled in that field after throwing away their lives for a few years, and are now reaping the rewards.

It is not just IB either, these dudes have a strong network. One was making 140k three years out of college due to having a lot of connections in the tech space. One had stock options with a tech company that went public and he became a millionaire off of that. Another one started his own HVAC Company which after five years, took off like crazy.

If they did not become doctors, dentists, lawyers, and white collar workers, they got creative in terms of business and what they did. I wish I had their mind because compared to them, I am freaking broke.
Project management in tech, while it was booming and perhaps slowing down due to global financial conditions presently, is also one of the golden goose laying sectors in America. So yeah this is believable. I mentioned Andrew Tate because of how you presented their appeal to women, I got the impression through your words this is the persona they were trying to emulate.

It is essentially a bs area that profits off of the backs of the tech workers that do the real labour and innovation.