Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How strict is your state about masks?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
If one candidate wins the election, Covid cases will start to go down immediately. Then around February-March it will be reported that Covid is gone enough to open the country back to mostly a previous 'normal'. The media might even give this new president credit for saving humanity.

If the other candidate wins the election, Covid will be reported as a 'pandemic' for the next four years. AND/OR, a new 'pandemic' that is far worse than Covid like the Black Plague or some other problem to keep the country in chaos will be reported.

Disclaimer: In the spirit of not breaking forum rules, I'm not going to differentiate between potential presidents I reference above. Both statements are hypothetical and for entertainment purposes only.
Always just say it's satire because then even if the feds get on you you cash just say it was satire.

logicallefty

Reaction score
National face covering mandate coming...????....
This makes no sense to me because the same people wanting the national face covering mandate are also the people wanting to get rid of police. So how would enforce this is what I want to know?? They just gonna pay a bunch of Karens to walk around Walmart and harass customers, same as they do now but pay them???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes no sense to me because the same people wanting the national face covering mandate are also the people wanting to get rid of police. So how would enforce this is what I want to know?? They just gonna pay a bunch of Karens to walk around Walmart and harass customers, same as they do now but pay them???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I fear we're entering into a new Salem Witch Trials era where disgruntled neighbors will falsely report each other for mask violations simply out of spite....

logicallefty

Reaction score
I fear we're entering into a new Salem Witch Trials era where disgruntled neighbors will falsely report each other for mask violations simply out of spite....
The Karen Witch trials!!