How soon is too soon

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know this for future refrences. say a girl you want to date has just broken up with her bf, how soon is too soon to ask her out. i always seem to get myself in these situations how do you handle it? of course i know if its the girl asking me out after that, i dont go for it because she always ends up doing it out of anger at her ex, or she doesnt want to be bfless

Reaction score
Originally posted by XSilverStarboyX
I just want to know this for future refrences. say a girl you want to date has just broken up with her bf, how soon is too soon to ask her out. i always seem to get myself in these situations how do you handle it? of course i know if its the girl asking me out after that, i dont go for it because she always ends up doing it out of anger at her ex, or she doesnt want to be bfless
just show her a good time, go biking, rollerblading, go kart racing, paintball :p

dont be like hey lets go to the movies, oh how about dinner too. :rolleyes:

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're really interested in this girl, take her to go see a hypnotherapist. Then she won't be such an angry wart anymore!

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically what you are saying is dont worry about how long. if you are interested dont let it bother you. am i right?