Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How soon do you start talking about or mentioning sex with her ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have met a new woman and are thinking about dating her / adding her to pate status....

How soon do you start mentioning or skirting around the idea of sex ?

To me it should happen naturally but its always a bit of a balancing act because women have such contrasting views of what is acceptable and what is "creepy" but at the same time you play it too safe and you earn a one way ticket to the friend zone

In my experiences every woman is different some will be ready to start talking about it after a few days others don't even want to consider it until your a few dates deep

Currently chatting with a 22y/o HB 8 i get the impression she a little bit of a minx..... she is what we call in britain " posh totty"

We have been whatsapping for around a week , last night the conversation very subtly turned sexual so i turned up the tempo a bit

Nothing too explicit but i said i think she has a naughtier side that will come out for me and also some innuendo about what positions i like

i just felt i wanted her to know that i was thinking about fvcking her , she seems to have responded quite well so IMO after around 1 week i would say its probably safe to start turning up the tempo

What do you all think ?

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have met a new woman and are thinking about dating her / adding her to pate status....

To me it should happen naturally but its always a bit of a balancing act because women have such contrasting views of what is acceptable and what is "creepy" but at the same time you play it too safe and you earn a one way ticket to the friend zone

In my experiences every woman is different some will be ready to start talking about it after a few days others don't even want to consider it until your a few dates deep

Currently chatting with a 22y/o HB 8 i get the impression she a little bit of a minx..... she is what we call in britain " posh totty"

We have been whatsapping for around a week , last night the conversation very subtly turned sexual so i turned up the tempo a bit

Nothing too explicit but i said i think she has a naughtier side that will come out for me and also some innuendo about what positions i like

i just felt i wanted her to know that i was thinking about fvcking her , she seems to have responded quite well so IMO after around 1 week i would say its probably safe to start turning up the tempo

What do you all think ?
you should always escalate and see where it goes

it is all about creating the connection and the lust

usually sexual teasing is the best starting point

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never bring it up directly. No reason to ever have to discuss it. First, you are out on a date - it is implied why you are there. Both you and the woman want sex. Or else you wouldn’t be there. Second, your well-timed kino and flirting is going to tell you all you need to know without having to discuss it. She will be giving positive reactions to it.

Bringing it up can work maybe in some situations, but more generally is a mystery killer and will make her dry up.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you all think ?
Get into it as soon as possible without seeming creepy. I may wait for an angle from her or a joking reference to sex, body parts, a comment about her picture or even something unrelated that can be slightly twisted before cranking it up. Try to remain slightly mysterious with innuendo whilst building a sexual tension. Without tension you will come across as a creep. About 4 or 5 messages and ease into it. If it’s doesn’t come off drop it & wait for another opportunity. Don’t try to give the game away too soon. If she’s giving it max from the start, calm it down a little, she may be **** testing you. Tread with care.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sexually arouse her by actions not words. For example during the date when you feel the vibe is right you french kiss her right then and there.
Yea but when schedules are busy and you can't see her for a week or two sometimes you have to do it over message

My plate is in Paris this week impossible for me to meet her until end of next week , thats a long time to remain platonic

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an awkward date with a girl last weekend. She was wearing a very short skirt which was a sign of something kinky. We went to 2 parties together. Then when we were sharing a taxi, I decided to slip my hand up her skirt, and eventually she wanted me to finger her. I even got scared the driver would see us. It just turned to 1000 in a split second.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but when schedules are busy and you can't see her for a week or two sometimes you have to do it over message

My plate is in Paris this week impossible for me to meet her until end of next week , thats a long time to remain platonic
Don't chat meaninglessly between dates that's the rule.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the place for innuendo...Make something she say's sound dirty....Tease her about it kindly...

Don't say SEX, say passion instead. Sounds more like a romance novel.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Theirs no set way to do it, just engage with them and let it flow naturally, its a feeling out process, you gotta feel the vibe.

Don't worry or overthink it, just vibe with them.

If there attracted to you then it will just happen.

If I'm interacting with a girl who seems to give off a slutty vibe or a easy vibe I start being sexual, but if she seems more reserved or not easy then I play a little more coy until the vibe changes........

Like I said, it's feeling out process.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To me it should happen naturally
What do you all think ?
Usually women will start with sexy teasing or jokeing. Or respond positively & aggressively to your innuendos.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are not a virgin, I would bring it up right away. “Honey, you are used up and your stock is crashing by the minute. Now you want to act all innocent and pure with me?” Clothes off in 6 minutes or get out of my face.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't chat meaninglessly between dates that's the rule.
Disagree younger women under 30 demand more interaction than just " hey see you at XYZ at XYZ" competition is through the fvcking roof

She probably wouldn't even remember who you were in a week

Female social media in the UK is absolutely rife with content calling guys out for having "dead chat"

You have to banter her over WhatsApp or something or you are getting ghosted / flaked

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I tend to do compliance testing before full launches. Guide her through a doorway with a light hand on the small of her back or in a crowd take her hand and navigate through it with her in tow. Observe her reactions: is she willing to follow? Does she move away when you touch?
Tell a funny story one you’re really into, make it happy, intriguing, interesting, then at an emotional point touch her hand or forearm as a natural part of it. You’re a confident man, you assume she’s attracted, so of course touch is allowed, if not withdraw and recalibrate.

This all assumes you’ve met in person, have you?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is which do you think is more likely:

1. She'll think you're a pervert, thirsty horndog, only looking to use her for sex, etc.

2. She'll friendzone you or have no idea you're interested in her at all.

If #1 is more likely, then cool your jets and take things slow until at least the second date.

If #2 is more likely, then get sexual as soon as you've enough built rapport with her that she knows you're not a creepy weirdo stranger.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If they say something that leaves the door wide open for a sexual comment I will always take the opportunity to say something...then when they say something back I'll tell them they left the door wide open and they can always expect me to walk through it if they do. They usually like that haha...

I typically don't bring it up other than playful teases about things...they will usually bring it up in some way and then I'll continue it from there...

I'd prefer to act sexual in person rather than talk sexual via text. You'll get a lot better results and won't have to worry about scaring chicks off before meeting them. You also won't come across thirsty like the other dudes she is talking to.