She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Unfortunatelly this is not a movie, so doing this wont really help the situationOriginally posted by duke007
I have another one, I-am-someone
"Are you a virgin?"
"I've had sex before.....just not with another person"
it worked for the nerd in Road Trip
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
And if he does "suck" in bed? She will think that he sucks FULLSTOP, and that could lead to her dropping him and finding some1 else. Rather do what i said in my previos post, dont tell her anything till after a few times that u have sex with her , and if she DOES think that ur a good sex partner, then maybe u can go on and "lie" about having sex with others previously, but this might also affect ur contiouns.-make up a story for yourself how you had sex with a girl in your past
Watching porn in order to learn CAN be helpfull, but u need to watch the RIGHT kind of porn, some porn movies etc are over exagerated and might lead u to think false things.-watch porn as a science - watch closely the moves and postions you think are good and imagine yourself using them
No matter what your excuse is, the fact will remain that u did *** too quicly, and this girl probably has been through a few men in her life, so saying that to her might make u look foolish to an extent.-don't jerk off there is nothing bad if you *** too fast - just tell her "aaahhh girl you turned me on so much it's your fault" and get another round going. it happens when you have sex with a new partner.
The 1st time will be very hard to "do it right", no matter if he is a virgin or not, every woman is different, and u need to get familiar with her body before "doing it right" with her. Obviously a very experiances person will be more familiar with what to do, but with a virgin it will be slgihtly more challenging. So the best thing to do is not be nervous, stay calm, and just think to yourself that u are this porn-star!(this will phsycologically make u more confident)you got it dude! people can't tell the difference if your just acting or if you are for real - if you do it right.
This comment is totall non-sence to me.... Taking advise from women ABOUT women is one of the most helpfull things u will ever come across. Women know women better than men know women.-never listen to advice from women
Agreed-now go out, have some drinks with her and enjoy tapping that azz!!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Hi aequitas,And if he does "suck" in bed? She will think that he sucks FULLSTOP, and that could lead to her dropping him and finding some1 else. Rather do what i said in my previos post, dont tell her anything till after a few times that u have sex with her , and if she DOES think that ur a good sex partner, then maybe u can go on and "lie" about having sex with others previously, but this might also affect ur contiouns.
i never said he will *** too quickly. maybe he doesn't. sorry dude but if it's THAT horrible for the girl that he *** too quick for THE FIRST time they had sex, and if she doesn't feel feminine when he says she turns him on so much and she doesn't enjoy the next round which will last longer - than HE should drop that girl. There is no need to be perfect, if it happens often than yeah I understand her to drop him, but if she has that high expectationsf for the first time they have sex than I hope she is the PERFECT WOMAN.No matter what your excuse is, the fact will remain that u did *** too quicly, and this girl probably has been through a few men in her life, so saying that to her might make u look foolish to an extent.
by the way - here is one reason why I am saying NEVER listen to advice from women about women. This advice would only be valuable if he is a girl - but for guys there a different rules in society and the dating game.Originally posted by penkitten
this isnt a big deal. just tell her.
Originally posted by alboh
Well I sure as hell ain't gonna try to fake it. That's something I'll really regret forever. Having VIRGIN stamped on my forehead would be nothing compared to having to lie to lose it.
I'm gonna go on a few more dates and just mess around (I'm anxious to work on my going-down skills anyway). Build up some trust/rapport until she wants to screw. Then I'll break it to her.
Maybe she'll tell my friends but if they're good friends, open minded, very cool, I KNOW they'll understand. Maybe her group of friends will gossip, but if I cared what a bunch of chicks thought of me I'd still be an AFC. My cousin is dating one of her friends and he lost his virginity to her a while back, and he didn't face any gossip.
I am NOT going to strap a f***ing condom on that will freeze my ****, I am not going to pretend I've fvcked 100000 girls but still can't remember where to stick it in, I sure as hell am NOT EVER going to hire a prostitute to "show me the ropes".
Maybe when I am more experienced I will write a guide on what older virgins should do when it's time...right now all the advice sounds like I'm back in grade 7!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.