"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How should I handle this?

TheFatGuy56

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I went out with this girl for the first time. We went dancing. We absolutley had a wonderful time together. I've never had a better first date in my life. Never had a better time in my life. We've known each other for a while, but we didn't know each other very personally. One thing I know about her is that she is usually shy, but when she was around me she really opened up. Wasnt shy at all. I know that she was really interested in me and enjoyed being with me. No doubt about it, plus she even told me how much of a great time she had and all. When I asked her on a second date, she didnt really seem too interested. She had a sort of an acceptable excuse, but it kinda made me wonder if she was interested in me at all, even though I thought I was certain she was interested. I dont know if shes being a woman and tryin to toy with my mind or what. How should I finally get her to go on a second date with me without seeming to desperate or coming on too strong or anything. How should I handle this whole situation in general. I think I really might like her, and I am very interested in her and I dont want to give up too fast. Please help me out.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TheFatGuy56
I went out with this girl for the first time. We went dancing. We absolutley had a wonderful time together.
Rule #1: You had a great time.

Rule #2: Only her action tell you if she had a great time.

Rule #3: If she said no and you want to ask her our again wait a week or two and ask her out ONE more time.

If she had a great time it will work out.

If not don't worry the next one will make you feel just as good.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
you have to realize one thing that a lot of times, girls will find a guy just to hang out & have fun with, but w/o any intention of hooking up.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
How many times have we told all you to judge girls by what they do, NOT WHAT THEY SAY!!

Girls hate being mean when they turn guys down. I'm sure she said she had a good time because you mentioned it. Anyways, if she interested in you AT ALL (even as a friend) she'll hang out with you again.

I'd try one last time in about a week, if she declines and doesn't offer another night.....



NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT




PIMP
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Just ask her ouy again. Hug her and tell her to tell you about herself. Tell her that you want to know her as a person, you find her interesting, intriguing...

Just ask her out again...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Ask her out in a light-hearted way to do a fun activity - and if she says 'no' then don't take it too seriously and just say that you thought she was good company and fun to be with. If she says yes, then make sure you pursue her romantically and go for the kiss - don't try to be friends with her!!

Oh yeah, LOSE SOME WEIGHT!!!!! :D
 
Top