How should i go about contacting old FB

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i used to mess around with this girl (2.5 years ago), and we just stopped talking one day.

We seemed to hit it off well, but neither of us wanted a relationship so it was really no big deal when things ended.

However, we are still friends on Facebook, and i seen some pics she posted recently and she looks dammnnn good.

Id like to contact her and see if i can start up where we left off, but i have literally not heard from her in 2.5 years. I liked some of her statuses over that time but i had a gf so i wasnt interested in commenting or trying to get her attnetion.

Was thinking about writing on her wall which would be more appropriate than a PM since its been a while and i have no idea what her situation is anymore, i do know shes single (at least according to facebook).

Should i write something to the point like (Hey how ya been?), or should i try to make it a more comical approach? What do you all think?

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
our only mutual friends were a small group (how we met) but they have since moved and she has a new group of friends now as do i.

I actually drunk texted her like 5 months ago and never got a reply back so in not sure if she changed her number or not since its been awhile and so i dont really want to try texting her again until i know for sure.

I actually gamed her after she wrote on my wall for the first time when we didnt really know each other, i would send her a pm but thats right to the point and since her relationship status is blocked i dont want to give off the vibe im trying to get her back in the sack if shes taken

I feel like if i write a quick message on her wall and she replies, depending on her reply i would then PM her. If she just likes it , its a no go. If she replies with a meaningful response i could then PM her and let her know early on in the convo im interested in meeting up?

makdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't post on her wall. Just send her a FB message.
FB messaging is okay since you guys have lost contact with text/phone/email.
In this day and age it's acceptable. You won't come off strong.

How have you been? I haven't seen you since ____ lol (good moment/fake funny/be enthusiastic)!
I'll be in town on the ___. Want to grab a coffee?

Honestly there are probably more than 100 ways of doing better than this crummy script. It doesn't matter. You are way over thinking this.
The key is to remind her of a good moment you guys shared. Keep it short.

Last edited:

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sent her a pm.

Shes an assistant teacher now, we go to the same college, so i just sent her something like:

"Quick question now that your a teacher and all, you think if i go back and retake my SAT's i can get into a better school? ;)"

Havnt checked fb today dont know if she responded yet but i will tonight. If she dont oh well lol.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
Well sent her a pm.

Shes an assistant teacher now, we go to the same college, so i just sent her something like:

"Quick question now that your a teacher and all, you think if i go back and retake my SAT's i can get into a better school? ;)"

Havnt checked fb today dont know if she responded yet but i will tonight. If she dont oh well lol.
Sounds like you just DLV to her.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh not really.

Inside joke is we were always complaining about how crappy the school was, the neighborhood is kinda creepy so we'd make jokes about it.

makdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably laughed at you using the word "your"
I hope your sentences were okay.