Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I attempt to bring up Religion?

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I was born a Religion that I don't like or follow. However despite religion being what you believe in people still classify me as the religion I was born. If anyone has ever seen the move The Believer that is basically who I am minus the gang behavior. My father is Christian and my mother was Jewish and technically I'm Jewish despite the fact that I have more faith in the christian religion then Judaism I'm still Jewish since it runs though the mother. I'm ashamed of this. My current GF is Catholic and I have reason to believe that she may have antisemitic beliefs as do I only that I'm self loathing. She's coming over my house probably on Sunday and will see some accessories that will basically tell her that it's a Jewish household. How exactly do I go about telling her this while admitting I'm not happy about who I am?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Why the hell does it matter? Religion is a CHOICE. Don't like what you were born into? Change it. Get rid of it. Whatever.
Agreed, religion is a choice. And, to bring up another point, is religion really such a BIG deal. There have been countless wars throughout history and millions of people have died due to what they believe, I say, let them do what ever they damn well please, though i do not personally believe in religion, its not as big a fvcking deal as people make it out to be. and do you actually know how much this girl cares about religion?? she may be very into it or passionate about it (as it seems you are), but then again, maybe she's like me and doesn't give a fvck...point being, if she doesn't care, then does it really matter?

hope it helps bro

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my Opinion, i wouldn't bring up religion in a conversation, Things can get really heated in religious conversation (not in the good way either). and its just best not to bring it up.
maybe she wont even notice the Jewish accomodies in your house, if she does, then truthfully explain it to her, and attempt to close the conversation afterwards