"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How should I act with her?

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Let me fill you in on this little situation that I'm having. Lately, my LTR has been giving me attitude, not showing me affection, and I caught her lying to me on multiple occasions. Obviously, I broke up with her on the spot, and when she called me a couple of hours later saying she was sorry, I blew her off.

I asked for explanations on multiple occasions, and she explained some things by stress in her life, and other things she had no explanation for. However, she tells me that she realized what she did wrong and if she had the chance to, she wouldn't do things the same way as before. She is repentant. However, I tell her that I'm still confused and I can't see her as a girlfriend right now because she betrayed my trust and stabbed me in the back many times.

She seems repentant, but not enough, and that's the reason I'm not giving her another chance. I get the feeling that she doesn't mean what she say, even though she cries and says it like she means it... To me, something is missing, and I don't know what.

She tells me she's going to wait for my decision, but she might not be around forever. This girl has a lot of street-smart, that's why I need to be steered in the right direction with the following:

How do I act with her now? I told her that I went clubbing, and that I danced with other chicks. Why wouldn't I, I'm single! But she tells me she wouldn't do something like that. She's convinced that I had sex with other girls ever since I broke up with her, even though I tell her the opposite.

Do I C+F her, and should I be a tease? How am I supposed to act with her to make her want me even more, because I want to make her run after me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by Engetsu
How am I supposed to act with her to make her want me even more, because I want to make her run after me.
Simple...DON'T! Revenge is what 4 year olds do when you steal their toys.

Living well is the best revenge Engetsu. Dump her backstabbing ass totally. Block her e-mails, ignore her calls and go out and find a better chick to be with.

You are too good a person to have to put up with lying and backstabbing. This kind of behavior is an instant deal breaker. Out the door! GOOD-BYE!!!
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Easier said than done... Deep down, I want to be with her, so it's going to be very hard for me to forget her like that.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
What did she lie about?
 

JMBM53

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
????
Engetsu,

Go with your gut instincts on this one no matter how badly AT THE MOMENT you feel like deep down you want to be with her!!! If your initial reaction is that something is missing from her apologies I guarantee it is. Take it from a guy who's stayed in some LTR's too long. When you dump an LTR because of unacceptable behavior they'll almost always cry and whisper all of the sweet nothings in your ear that you could ever hope to hear. Everyone hates to lose and it's like right now she's trying to erase a blemish from her dating record. I’d be willing to bet a million dollars that if she gets you back when deep down inside you know that how she's been behaving is unacceptable her behavior is only going to get 10x worse then before because now she knows that A) she can get away with it B) you're weak enough to take her back despite your better judgment. As far as how to act around her now goes I agree with what dementia and WaterTiger said.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
But I don't KNOW how to act around her, no one said anything. Should I have NOT told her that I danced with other girls when I was at the club (true), or C+F'ed every single one of her "did you hit on any girls" type of questions?

She's not running after me enough, even though she did the mistake... Maybe I am asking too much out of her and she's not capable of giving it.
 
Top