Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should a PUA play "emotionally unavailable" game?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, I remember when I was emotionally unavailable. friggin great times. now im a lil ***** compared to who i used to be. but don't worry.. will get back to that as soon as im more stable

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In this case the guy was sabbatoging himself but what a reader and RP guy can take from it is the aloofness but in a healthier way.
And the fact that the women was "feeling" all that turbulence and didn't care.
Emotional something is better then emotionless.
Its like all the haters around here who cry about content.
Whether good or bad press your still in the press. Ignore the rest
Trump knows that better than anyone. He is determined to stay relevant at any and all costs.

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
Play games.. become a walking joke.
That's apparently what you want for yourself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Look at his wife dude. Woman of her class do not marry idiots. As me how i know this..
You have TDS
Never said he was an idiot. He is very smart and very ruthless. And it all revolves around him.

Once you become of no use to him you are cut out. Doesn't matter if you've been best friends for 25 years. He lacks empathy, the defining characteristic of a sociopath. Most of them don't become serial killers.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to "play" emotionally available if you are obssessed and into your life, hobbies, career, social life, fun outside of females... You literally won't have much time for emotions to anything else.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude kinda wacked. 1 common denominator amongst the people with your opinion.
As i know several IRL.
You don't actually listen to what comes out of his mouth rather then the media. Which further tells me more about your ability to hear.
And id rather not go into that with you on this thread...thats an entirely different subject altogether and i just got warned again because of the whiners running to the mods. And is just a verification of the state of men these days...so carry on...
Yes I got tired of listening to what came out of his mouth because he would claim the exact opposite of what he claimed a month before when the facts changed and then say he never said what he clearly said previously.

So he either believed his lies so much that he thought he was telling the truth or he thinks the American public is made up of blithering idiots...which to a large degree they are, I can't deny. The rest of the world stereotypes us as "dumb Americans" for a reason.

But forget listening to him. The childish tweets and blatant lies he tweets are bad enough. And that was before the election.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
women like guys that arent easy, they get pounded with attention all the time, the aloof guy sparks interest .