Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How sh*tfaced do you have to be to fvck a dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine made the drunken mistake of telling me he just fvcked one of his friends. Who is a guy.

Now, he claims it was the alcohol. Is it? He just got sh*tfaced the whole night.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Wow.

Lets see, how drunk would I have to be.

I'd have to be so drunk that my brain doesn't work at all. Most likely I'd be unable to walk let alone do some dude. I'd be more likely to get alcohol poisoning than be gay.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was THAT drunk, he wouldnt have been able to get it up... especially for a dude. He's gay or bi, plain and simple. there aint enough booze in the WORLD, to make me do something like that.

P

Project Fox

MikeBrown30 said:
I would have to be so drunk, that I couldn't see anything closer than an inch to my face. Your friend's a fag.
This

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless he was passed out (while still having a boner for some reason) and raped, or trying to **** a girl up the ass in a threesome and somehow missed... there is no way to blame this on alcohol.

I don't usually drink too much but on a few occasions I have been absurdly drunk. I may have thought/done some stupid **** in those states, but the thought of ****ing a dude sure as hell never crossed my mind.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol doesn't make you have sex with people you don't want to have sex with. Alcohol can only lower inhibitions and make people do things they really want to do but normally wouldn't. It won't make people do things they don't want to do. Can't blame it on the alcohol.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was piss ass drunk on a dance floor in Boston and looking at the women as always. I naturally strike up a conversation with anyone around me regarding whats hot, whats not and some gay dude starts hitting on all of us. Never in my life have I seen so many regular looking dudes so scared of something. I snapped out of my drunken stupor (relatively speaking) pretty fvcking fast.

No way you can blame alcohol.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're friend just wanted to experiment with a guy and now he's making excuses to save face. It doesn't necessarily mean he's gay.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
If he was THAT drunk, he wouldnt have been able to get it up... especially for a dude. He's gay or bi, plain and simple. there aint enough booze in the WORLD, to make me do something like that.
That's a good point.

Can't wait to see what happens, with his friend too. They're both supposed to be "straight". :rolleyes:

U

user43770

That isn't something you go around telling people; your friend must really trust you. There's always the possibility that he passed out and was ass raped...?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done some crazy sh!t when I'm drunk, but never thought about another guy like that.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
That isn't something you go around telling people; your friend must really trust you. There's always the possibility that he passed out and was ass raped...?
He said he fvcked his male friend. he didnt come up to the op with a gun in his hand and screaming "Where the fvck is Steve? Im gonna kill him. he raped me up the ass last night."

Do you think if a guy woke up and realized he was molested by a dude, he would be calm about it? I think its safe to say that ANY straight guy would be FREAKING the fvck out and ready to hurt someone.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with that as long as its he to be the man?
I sometimes fvck young femine guys in threesomes with their gfs and i see nothing to be shamefull about.
Getting fvcked from a woman using a dildo thats bad cause you're doing the female there.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Doesn't sound like it....

Alle_Gory said:
A buddy of mine made the drunken mistake of telling me he just fvcked one of his friends. Who is a guy.
He was the one doing the fvcking, otherwise he would say "he got fvcked".

Maybe it was the other guy that was passed out or wanted to be fvcked.

My question is: Is your friend any good with the ladies?! or he just like most guys out there just gets "lucky" from time to time?! or have you in fact seen him with any ladies?!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
I sometimes fvck young femine guys in threesomes with their gfs and i see nothing to be shamefull about.
Getting fvcked from a woman using a dildo thats bad cause you're doing the female there.

Man, drugs and alcohol get blamed for everything under the sun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about trust. We're not that close, so maybe he just wanted an outsider's view on this. If he goes around asking his close friends it might stir up sh*t.

DJDamage said:
He was the one doing the fvcking, otherwise he would say "he got fvcked".
He told me he had a sh*tload to drink, over at his buddy's place after going out with a group. Then he tells me the next things he remembers is going into the shower to fvck the guy. "it was like a dream".

I guess that means he was on autopilot, acting on instinct. So yeah, must be in the closet or maybe bi. I know I do the same thing when I'm alone with a girl. I try to get "in the zone" and not suppress myself.

My question is: Is your friend any good with the ladies?! or he just like most guys out there just gets "lucky" from time to time?! or have you in fact seen him with any ladies?!
No he isn't. It's forced with the ladies. At first I pegged him as an AFC because of his behavior. He's not too bad though, like your typical AFC.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
I could care less which way he swings. See, unlike most people, I actually give a sh*t about what's happening and try to understand instead of wearing my ignorance as a badge of honor.

Let me see if I understand this. Doing the fvcking is good. Getting fvcked is bad. So women, because they get fvcked are lesser creatures than guys who do the fvcking. Same with gay couples whenever they play the masculine, feminine roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.