Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How quick does an average DJ get into a girl's pants.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: THINK -- THANK YOU!

Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
I don't get the purpose of this post. But, here one can see many things girls strive for: attention. lol

Thanks for the example :D

~Ivan
Oh you're welcome...

And thanks for your example of a guy jumping to conclusions. :D

It is much appreciated. :rolleyes:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: THINK -- THANK YOU!

Originally posted by luv_ya_amj
Plus, I don't look down on women...guys do...should I mention the word that was invented to best convey "easy women"...perhaps that word is..SLUT?
There are no sluts, ho's or "easy." A woman is just that... a woman. You can't hate a kitten for being a kitten, a tornado for being a tornado or a man for being a man.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: THINK -- THANK YOU!

Originally posted by luv_ya_amj

Well, unfortunately Mercenary, it's not hypocritical of me to say as I have never had sex (take the time to look up this word before posting...)
You may not have had sex, but you're still a *****... of the attention variety... like the man said.
Not having sex doesn't make you virtuous... or even attractive... but you're a hyporcrite because you'd just as soon drop your panties if any of the PUA on this board gamed you...
No more of you're input is required on the subject. Your post isn't even germane to the thread. I will take any further comments as a confirmation of your attention*****ness.

Thanks for playing...

p.s. You're not hot. I'd bet my six pack you haven't been approached by a man in the last month...

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough of the cat fight ladies...

Anywho...

My post, although it seemed rather rash with all the BOLD lettering and what not...

This post was simply meant to give you guys a women's point of view in order to break the premonition that all women will readily let you jump in their pants...no matter what the circumstance (well, at least in my case...).

Again, there are "easier" girls out there that may let you do whatever you want with them and that's their choice.

Both sides are more common than you think.

Thanks for responses though! ;)

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now there is a more respectable post
luv_ya_amj. Welcome to the forums :)

~ivan