Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How quick does an average DJ get into a girl's pants.

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always shy approaching women, so I had very few dates and very few real opportunities to get into a chick's pants.

My question is, from the time a DJ picks up a girl from the street, coffee house, store, or where ever...when will this girl most likely fvck him? Like what's the average length of time a girl has to know you before you two fvck?

I know this question has tons of different answers. But I wanna hear different experiences and opinions. I'm not talking about slutty girls or drunk girls, but normal everyday girls. Six to eight on the scale.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just shove my entire fist down their pants right on first eye contact or first kino or first number close.

I even act ****y and funny when I do it too.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it all depends on your skills of qualifying a woman. DJing a properly qualified woman will be much easier than pursuing just any woman. It's all up to you man.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore DJ_dork, that'll get you thrown in jail.

The first time i used DJ tactics successfully, it took a few days. I got her number, then I called her up after 2-3 days and set up a date. I visited her physically 2 days after that and did kino, chatted a little, and had no sex, intentionally. I left at the peak of when I thought she was interested.. The next time I saw her,it was because she came to my house and started making out with me right there.

Needless to say, I was very surprised. But her interest level was up, and even though the date was scheduled for that tuesday, we were having the saturday night before it.

So they work, but there's a level of finesse. Do lots of visualization until you see yourself doing the right things, and this will up the quality of your approaches.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average time to lay: SEVEN (7) HOURS

The window of opportunity is usually between 4 to 10 hours. Think about it.

Meet for the first time: 1 hour.

Phone game: 15 minutes.

Day2 (first date): 1 hour

Day3 (second date): 2 hours

Day 4 (third date): 2 hours and you're bumping and grinding.

You can accelerate this process by having a longer initial meet, constant phone gaming, time distortion, etc.

THIS APPLIES TO ALL GIRLS.

Reaction score
If your biggest worry/problem is how long it takes me to get into girls' pants then you need to ask yourself why you're here. It's definately not to compare yourself to other DJ's. Don't worry about time man, just practice what this site teaches and set your own record time. If that is indeed what you're after.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date only women that wear skirts cuz it saves time getting into the panties

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Average time to lay: SEVEN (7) HOURS

The window of opportunity is usually between 4 to 10 hours. Think about it.

Meet for the first time: 1 hour.

Day2 (first date): 1 hour

Day3 (second date): 2 hours

Day 4 (third date): 2 hours and you're bumping and grinding.

You can accelerate this process by having a longer initial meet, constant phone gaming, time distortion, etc.

THIS APPLIES TO ALL GIRLS.
That is the biggest pile of bull I have ever seen. If you honestly believe that DJ'ing is a science, and is this concrete... you need to rethink this.

~ivan

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
That is the biggest pile of bull I have ever seen. If you honestly believe that DJ'ing is a science, and is this concrete... you need to rethink this.

~ivan
Nope. Field tested, PUA approved.

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrokenTrustDrummer
If your biggest worry/problem is how long it takes me to get into girls' pants then you need to ask yourself why you're here. It's definately not to compare yourself to other DJ's. Don't worry about time man, just practice what this site teaches and set your own record time. If that is indeed what you're after.
It's not a worry. I was only wondering how long average girls wait before they're comfortable to fvck.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

~ivan

JT is right ultimately, as fvcken degrading and de-humanizing as the whole mASF board's philosphy/science is.

The truth is that 'love' and relationships don't start out of some 'virtuous' connection that is mandated by the Heavens or any crap like that. It all starts with LUST, and EXCITEMENT (which first develops from emotional/psychological excitement to sexual excitement). From that state, we start developing emotional bonds if we (boys and girls) hang around long enough to fvck/mate repeatedly. A relationship is literally two friends that fvck. So yeah, JT is being more realistic than you are. It's a matter of perspective - it's just that the robotic way of the PUA kinda rubs off the wrong way on "normal" (deluded?) people.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
THINK -- THANK YOU!

Well BOYS...there's no science to it (Oh honey, but I give ya permission to dream! Haha...That's was cute to read...)...

From a HOT girl's perspective (moi!)...

Heh...

NOT UNTIL I'M MARRIED!!!!

...and that's gonna be...hmmm...by the time I'm 30 at least...

PFFFT!...I GOTS SH*T TO ACCOMPLISH!!!

I AIN'T RISKIN' A - D A M N - THANG, "PAPA-BE-RUNNIN' " !!! (hey, who said pills + rubbers are guaranteed??...[look up your facts before commentin' plz -- hopefully it's somewhat common knowledge by now...])

But...YEEE-ah...all girl's are different bro...

GOOD LUCK tappin' the rest of those average beeps.... : / ---> :rolleyes:

MUCH LUV! ;)
a^m*j

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: THINK -- THANK YOU!

Originally posted by luv_ya_amj

GOOD LUCK tappin' the rest of those average beeps
Woman Scorned...

No offense... but what woman would tell a bunch of men how long it would take for her to drop her panties!?
The fact of the matter is... ANY woman would have sex with a man regardless of her "philosophy". It's just a question of how good the man's game is. The idea of being swept off her feet is intoxicating for a woman. A man who knows how to invoke these type of feelings will see little resistence.

I applaud you for your sexual awarness and education, but to look down on a woman who would actually have sex with a man after a "short" time is arrogant of you and hypocritical.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well BOYS...there's no science to it (Oh honey, but I give ya permission to dream! Haha...That's was cute to read...)...

Heh...

I AIN'T RISKIN' A - D A M N - THANG, "PAPA-BE-RUNNIN' " !!! (hey, who said pills + rubbers are guaranteed??...[look up your facts before commentin' plz -- hopefully it's somewhat common knowledge by now...])

MUCH LUV! ;)
a^m*j
I don't get the purpose of this post. But, here one can see many things girls strive for: attention. lol

Thanks for the example :D

~Ivan

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: THINK -- THANK YOU!

I don't get the purpose of this post. But, here one can see many things girls strive for: attention. lol

Thanks for the example :D

~Ivan
SPOT ON!!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Heh...

MUCH LUV! ;)
a^m*j
WTF??

Go 'way. :p

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: THINK -- THANK YOU!

Yes Parisien I do.

Originally posted by Mercenary

I applaud you for your sexual awarness and education, but to look down on a woman who would actually have sex with a man after a "short" time is arrogant of you and hypocritical.
Well, unfortunately Mercenary, it's not hypocritical of me to say as I have never had sex (take the time to look up this word before posting...)

Plus, I don't look down on women...guys do...should I mention the word that was invented to best convey "easy women"...perhaps that word is..SLUT?