Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Possible to Climb the Ladder?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Sorry to post kinda repetitive threads but I’m kinda down and I could use some encouragement. How possible is it for someone to totally turn their life around? Like from a nerd who is struggling in life to a stud who has his sh*t together in all aspects of life.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go clothes shopping. Take style tips from male celebrities you admire and are roughly the same age/demographic as you and go from there.

When you look good, you feel more confident and people treat you better.

Trust me. It works.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small consistent steps. Rome wasn't built in a day. Start at the gym. When going to the gym X times per week is something you see yourself doing for the rest of your life, move on to another area.

Social Skills

Being Personalble

Practicing Being Friendly to Strangers, etc.

This is a lifelong process, not a "trick" you do in a weekend.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took me a decade and I'm still figuring stuff out. The point is, you've got to make it a belief in your mind that becoming the person you want to has no time limit. It's a continual process that will span the rest of your life. When you think of it from that perspective it's easier to get started because that will be the way you are now, instead of trying to achieve x by y time frame.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Sorry to post kinda repetitive threads but I’m kinda down and I could use some encouragement. How possible is it for someone to totally turn their life around? Like from a nerd who is struggling in life to a stud who has his sh*t together in all aspects of life.
My advice about clothes shopping probably sounds shallow and trite. At first glance I thought that this was a "how do I get started?" thread.

I do see value in a new wardrobe, however. You know that feeling you get when you wear your "lucky shirt"? Imagine feeling that way every single time you leave the house because you look sharp and you know it. People tell you that you look good. It's a powerful thing and generates additional benefits.

Back to the original question: it's entirely possible to turn your life around and become a man to be reckoned with. Desire and perseverance have a lot to do with it, and you have to be resilient. It's the old chestnut "when the going gets tough the tough get going" playing out in everyday life.

I still maintain that a wardrobe change is a great place to start. Gym work takes weeks and/or months as do most of the other things that a man can (and should) do. A wardrobe upgrade can turn your life around in an afternoon.

When you're drowning in hopelessness, any lifeline is a good lifeline. It's all about increasing your odds of success.

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pisses you off seeing absolute degenerate fvcktards getting more results with slvtz then the actual smart individuals that add value and make society better.

while your trying to achieve "success" and be better, the jobless unhealthy coke head drunks are out downtown beating the brakes off these chicks

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice about clothes shopping probably sounds shallow and trite. At first glance I thought that this was a "how do I get started?" thread.

I do see value in a new wardrobe, however. You know that feeling you get when you wear your "lucky shirt"? Imagine feeling that way every single time you leave the house because you look sharp and you know it. People tell you that you look good. It's a powerful thing and generates additional benefits.

Back to the original question: it's entirely possible to turn your life around and become a man to be reckoned with. Desire and perseverance have a lot to do with it, and you have to be resilient. It's the old chestnut "when the going gets tough the tough get going" playing out in everyday life.

I still maintain that a wardrobe change is a great place to start. Gym work takes weeks and/or months as do most of the other things that a man can (and should) do. A wardrobe upgrade can turn your life around in an afternoon.

When you're drowning in hopelessness, any lifeline is a good lifeline. It's all about increasing your odds of success.
I appreciate it. I’ve actually improved my wardrobe a ton and it makes a huge difference. But sometimes, I just see all the people who get it naturally and wonder if I’ll ever be on that level you know? I guess if I work nonstop it’ll happen, just gotta keep my head up right?

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate it. I’ve actually improved my wardrobe a ton and it makes a huge difference. But sometimes, I just see all the people who get it naturally and wonder if I’ll ever be on that level you know? I guess if I work nonstop it’ll happen, just gotta keep my head up right?
That's the attitude that you've got to take. And you've seen the evidence already; you made a change and saw a benefit. Those benefits continually add up until YOU'RE the guy that somebody else is looking at, wishing they could be in your shoes.

You'll be happier in the long run if you stop comparing yourself to others and simply measure your progress in terms of your past and present self. There will always be taller, better looking, wealthier, more athletic men out there and that goes for every man alive today. The sooner you embrace that idea and determine to be the best that YOU can be, the sooner you'll reap the benefits.

Lastly, if it helps, remember that everybody has their cross to bear. Everybody wishes they could change something about themselves or their circumstances. Even the "naturals".

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the attitude that you've got to take. And you've seen the evidence already; you made a change and saw a benefit. Those benefits continually add up until YOU'RE the guy that somebody else is looking at, wishing they could be in your shoes.

You'll be happier in the long run if you stop comparing yourself to others and simply measure your progress in terms of your past and present self. There will always be taller, better looking, wealthier, more athletic men out there and that goes for every man alive today. The sooner you embrace that idea and determine to be the best that YOU can be, the sooner you'll reap the benefits.

Lastly, if it helps, remember that everybody has their cross to bear. Everybody wishes they could change something about themselves or their circumstances. Even the "naturals".
Appreciate the input. Now that I think about it, I really have come a long way. I went from “barely able to talk to someone without freaking out” to pretty extroverted. So just gotta stay on that road to self improvement and I’ll be where I wanna be!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything worth achieving is difficult and a process. Those who achieve do so because they set goals and commit to achieving them.

The best PUAs and teachers will tell you that you don’t snap your fingers but you have to exhaustively fail to reach success.

The reason most guys don’t achieve is that they do not want to put forth the effort needed to fail over and over again with no guarantee or time frame for success.

So spend a little time researching your plan. Set short term, intermediate term, long term goals. Then force yourself to reach your goals.