Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"How old are you?"

Glassguy

Reaction score
At 43, I generally date only younger women (8-10+ year difference in age). Occasionally, and more often than not early on into the conversation, this is the question that comes up.

I think in person it is more HOW you answer the question than the ANSWER itself. However, through messaging and text, the response carries more weight.

It came up today after 5-10 back and forth messages with a chick that is around late 20s to 30 years old-

Her: How old are you
Me: Do you use that line on all the men that you want inviting you out for a drink?

There are some standard responses. You can just tell her the number. You can use traditional lines such as "Old enough" which are sort of creepy.

What lines work best for you when asked this question by younger women?

Serenity

Reaction score
If that's the typical age difference?
I'd go with "not old enough to be your dad, not young enough to be your son".

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 43, I generally date only younger women (8-10+ year difference in age). Occasionally, and more often than not early on into the conversation, this is the question that comes up.

I think in person it is more HOW you answer the question than the ANSWER itself. However, through messaging and text, the response carries more weight.

It came up today after 5-10 back and forth messages with a chick that is around late 20s to 30 years old-

Me: Do you use that line on all the men that you want inviting you out for a drink?

There are some standard responses. You can just tell her the number. You can use traditional lines such as "Old enough" which are sort of creepy.

Good man, I just turned 44 and really want nothing to do with women over 36.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would just tell the number.

What did the girl say?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "How old are you?"
Me: "What do you think?"
Her: " 35?"
Me: "Good guess! :) (being 42 and changing topic)"

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I'd not give her what she wants (tell her my age), I'd use some light and fun banter like "I'll show you my ID card if you buy me a drink" instead and change the subject.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I just say my age and don't give a f'uck. You'll lose however if you are insecure about it however.
But if you are confident about it and present it in that fashion then there isn't any issue to being with.

They real issue is the games you play with your own mind and being insecure about your age. Lying about it is just silly, immature and beta behavior imo.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too old for you. This challenges her and likely her first response will be:

"I've dated older guys" or "I like mature men".

Now you're in.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "How old are you?"
Me: "What do you think?"
Her: " 35?"
Me: "Good guess! :) (being 42 and changing topic)"
This is pretty much what I go with but I don't get asked that too much as I look younger for my age. I've been told anywhere from 32-38yo so any women in that range or older doesn't bother asking.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much what I go with but I don't get asked that too much as I look younger for my age. I've been told anywhere from 32-38yo so any women in that range or older doesn't bother asking.
The 25-range still asks.... :D

At 34 there was that chick in a club, came over to me, pretty interested until i told her my age, she was 21. At that day i changed tactics.

Honestly I just say my age and don't give a f'uck. You'll lose however if you are insecure about it however.
But if you are confident about it and present it in that fashion then there isn't any issue to being with.

They real issue is the games you play with your own mind and being insecure about your age. Lying about it is just silly, immature and beta behavior imo.
Nope.... you dont lose once you fvcked them. They will be good with any age you tell them from that point on.
And not telling anything is not lying.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I steer into the skid. I reframe "Too old for you." Bait and switch. My being older is awesome. And she's too young for me. Then open up sets who are younger. It's all about the frame.

There's a jlaix video. he spoke about getting old and game going to ****. He broke down the mindset of thinking he was too old for this ****. Granted I am a decade + younger. My favorite play is entering my Clooney years. I always thought salt and pepper was a good look no homo. I welcome being a silver fox.

It's mindset. I think late 20s is too old for you. Aim at mid 20s. Pull whatever but assuming that you are still fit and aesthetic it's not a problem. Cappy swears he couldn't be bothered with 20 something. I only want teens and early 20s but my d wont suck itself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 25-range still asks.... :D

At 34 there was that chick in a club, came over to me, pretty interested until i told her my age, she was 21. At that day i changed tactics.

Nope.... you dont lose once you fvcked them. They will be good with any age you tell them from that point on.
And not telling anything is not lying.
Don't answer her questions. You tell her you are too old for her. Cut thread. Approach hotter and younger. See her later. "You again! I thought i told you that I was too old for you."

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth!

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Have a guess." And then I make a game of it.

Or, if she mentions my age/my being older, something along the lines of "I've no idea what you mean. I'm 21."

I look/act a lot younger than my physical age. Also, don't do OLD, so this probably wouldn't work that well on text.