Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often to text girls you meet from cold approach and tinder?

M

member160292

All text conversations are boring. They contain no body language or voice inflection. But feel free to continue wasting your time.
Although the main purpose of texting is to set up the next date, I do enjoy the banter and throw in some sexual innuendos in there.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And please don't suggest "text only for logistics". That fails on like 19 girls from 20.
This is archaic advice from before smartphones it's no longer relevant

And I have at least 3 girls explicitly complain that they don't hear from me enough.

What other recommendations are there for texting?

What are your strategies? What is working for you?

Where can I find best information on texting for girls you've been on dates with or met from cold approach or are dating but not ****ing yet.
Texting is now a form of art , there are so many intricacies between swipe app , instant messaging , social media communication i could write a book on it

I'll give you three words to work from

****Y - FUNNY - CONFUSING

this is what women want

not

" how was your day " / " how was work" / " when can i see you "

You tell HER when you can see HER

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All text conversations are boring. They contain no body language or voice inflection. But feel free to continue wasting your time.
I have proven that statement wrong so many times. More than once I got a phone number from some online dating chic, and we were texting naughty stuff back and forth within hours. One of those times I was in her bed several hours later. Another I was at her house having sehx a week later.

Never talked on the phone, entirely seduced thru texts......which led directly to their bedrooms. No first date necessary. Went straight from sexting to fuhking. Either these girls were extremely desperate or I created all the tingles that they dropped their guard enough to invite some stranger into their bedroom.

Why do you think women like romance novels and get turned on by those? Thats how powerful "text" can be if done right.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have proven that statement wrong so many times. More than once I got a phone number from some online dating chic, and we were texting naughty stuff back and forth within hours. One of those times I was in her bed several hours later. Another I was at her house having sehx a week later.

Never talked on the phone, entirely seduced thru texts......which led directly to their bedrooms. No first date necessary. Went straight from texting to fuhking.

Why do you think women like romance novels and get turned on by those? Thats how powerful "text" can be if done right.
That’s a lot of unnecessary work just to bang a community sloot. My one night stands were all similiar, albeit without any correspondence at all. Ive had a chicks tongue in my mouth just 3 minutes after meeting her in person. With my dvck inside her less than hour later. The (lack of) texting didnt have anything to do with it.

Women that fvck you on the first date already knew they were going to fvck you. You neither convinced nor persuaded her to do so.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a lot of unnecessary work just to bang a community sloot. My one night stands were all similiar, albeit without any correspondence at all. Ive had a chicks tongue in my mouth just 3 minutes after meeting her in person. With my dvck inside her less than hour later. The (lack of) texting didnt have anything to do with it.

Women that fvck you on the first date already knew they were going to fvck you. You neither convinced nor persuaded her to do so.
Theres truth to that, but women aren't that black and white. If they were, this forum wouldn't exist and you and I wouldn't spend hours reading/posting here. Attraction isn't just about looks.

By your theory, its all about looks, Nothing else. It might be for you, but that isn't always the case for others.

Obviously texting, doesn't work for you. It works for me and others as well so its not a waste of time as you claim. That was the point here.

Neither of my examples required much effort, nor any money. Sure was a lot less effort and expense than hitting up a bunch of bars looking for easy lays.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think things are that black/white, then why even be involved in this forum? Attraction isn't just about looks.

By your theory, its all about looks, Nothing else. It might be for you, but that isn't always the case for others.

Obviously texting, doesn't work for you. It works for me and others as well so its not a waste of time as you claim. That was the point here.
We are discussing effective techniques. Modern dating is all brand management. Women are more selective than ever. They pick you out long before you even notice. For online dating specifically, she sized you up based on your profile. The first meeting is merely a congruency test.

I know as men we want to hope and believe we can will our way into a woman’s pants but it really doesn’t work like that. She chooses you, not vice versa. Men only accept or decline commitment.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true... I've had the pleasure of having a woman write her own fvck letters(romance novels) to me. This is an insight to a female's mind with no inhibitions.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And please don't suggest "text only for logistics". That fails on like 19 girls from 20.

And I have at least 3 girls explicitly complain that they don't hear from me enough.

What other recommendations are there for texting?

What are your strategies? What is working for you?

Where can I find best information on texting for girls you've been on dates with or met from cold approach or are dating but not ****ing yet.
Most girls are ‘text monsters’ who love to text. I usually try to match my texting to thiers, but subract about 10-20%.

G-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, women never choose based on logic. They don’t lose interest based off lack of texting; those women were never really interested to begin with. Women that like you will initiate the communication with you because they can’t forget you! You have it backwards my friend.
it doesn't make sense. I'm tall and look above average, I showed my pic before here. Also, I'm ripped, I have net worth in seven digits and other very good qualities. There aren't really that many guys around that are "better" on paper. Just doesn't make mathematical sense. Besides they are interested at first, but then lose interest once I dont contact them for like 5 days and they have numerous times confirmed that it seemed I wasn't interested, which checks out and eliminating other factors leads to logical conclusion that I dont really convey interest via communication: text or otherwise. They are usually hyped at first, tell me I look good, etc, tell me they loved meeting me and then it fizzles out. I have even had girls recommend to see them SOONER and text A LOT at first and then when they see I don't text much back they pull back and lose interest. It's a communication problem 100% and largely text communication (lack of it, or incorrect). There can't really be any other factors, since I have eliminated all the negatives.

G-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score

Never talked on the phone, entirely seduced thru texts......which led directly to their bedrooms. No first date necessary. Went straight from sexting to fuhking. Either these girls were extremely desperate or I created all the tingles that they dropped their guard enough to invite some stranger into their bedroom.

Very interesting. What method did you use to create this sexual attraction via text? Is there some guide with examples?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have even had girls recommend to see them SOONER and text A LOT at first and then when they see I don't text much back they pull back and lose interest. It's a communication problem 100% and largely text communication (lack of it, or incorrect). There can't really be any other factors, since I have eliminated all the negatives.
There it is. If these girls initiate conversation via text, and drop hints or explicitly say they want to see you, the onus is on you to immediately set up the next date. It sounds like they contact you expecting things to progress and you are cold back to them. That is not what is meant by “don’t text.”

Not texting =/= ignoring or game playing when women hit you up. It means no mindless chit chat via text. No reaching out to “check in.” Important distinction…

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn't make sense. I'm tall and look above average, I showed my pic before here. Also, I'm ripped, I have net worth in seven digits and other very good qualities. There aren't really that many guys around that are "better" on paper. Just doesn't make mathematical sense. Besides they are interested at first, but then lose interest once I dont contact them for like 5 days and they have numerous times confirmed that it seemed I wasn't interested, which checks out and eliminating other factors leads to logical conclusion that I dont really convey interest via communication: text or otherwise. They are usually hyped at first, tell me I look good, etc, tell me they loved meeting me and then it fizzles out. I have even had girls recommend to see them SOONER and text A LOT at first and then when they see I don't text much back they pull back and lose interest. It's a communication problem 100% and largely text communication (lack of it, or incorrect). There can't really be any other factors, since I have eliminated all the negatives.
It’s the anxiety of wondering about someone’s interest level and the dopamine hit of that object of affection rewarding that desire, the rebuilding of mystery or intrigue in the interaction and the cycle repeats. And it’s by degrees of course. Every interaction has its own tension & rhythm. Some are the toxic love bombing/toxic fighting cycle, some are much less extreme and thereby more stable.
So when your texting you have to try and work the 'tension'. Tension is what creates the personal connection. You dont txt to 'check-in' or anything boring like that it has to be Game.

Actually I think text Game can be pretty dangerous to get girls hooked.

It's not even that you are not interested. If these girls think you are a catch as you appear on paper, then they might be expecting some txting skills and Game that is not forthcoming. This is what I said in the other post about looks vs Game, women always expect Game from higher smv guys and that could even be the reason they interact with you to begin with.

If a girl is interested in you then dont have more than 5 days gap between txting especially in the earlier stages. Txt every couple of days at the beginning. If a girl is excited to meet/match you, which it seems they are, then that dopamine hit needs refreshing every couple of days not just from date to date. No need to txt a lot a convo doesnt need to be more than 5 msgs either way.

M

member160292

Absolutely agree on rapport building. You won’t need it for trash, looks will carry you. Well, I’m a Manlet with an average face so I need to rely much more on charisma. It’s been working wonders with higher quality chicks.

I’ve been saying after COVID, a lot of dudes turn socially awkward. The good looking guys will get laid on looks alone. Guys like me have to develop other aspects, rapport building is a necessity and why I got a good pipeline going. I’m a relationship builder ;) Looking at the posters that have provided pics, I’m astonished how much of a leg up they got on me. Even those that claim to be 6’4” and good looking, y’all should be slaying it!!

Anyways, it’s cuffing season. Go out and get’em tiger

G-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when your texting you have to try and work the 'tension'. Tension is what creates the personal connection. You dont txt to 'check-in' or anything boring like that it has to be Game.

Actually I think text Game can be pretty dangerous to get girls hooked.

It's not even that you are not interested. If these girls think you are a catch as you appear on paper, then they might be expecting some txting skills and Game that is not forthcoming. This is what I said in the other post about looks vs Game, women always expect Game from higher smv guys and that could even be the reason they interact with you to begin with.

If a girl is interested in you then dont have more than 5 days gap between txting especially in the earlier stages. Txt every couple of days at the beginning. If a girl is excited to meet/match you, which it seems they are, then that dopamine hit needs refreshing every couple of days not just from date to date. No need to txt a lot a convo doesnt need to be more than 5 msgs either way.
How do you work on this "tension"? Can you show me examples?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This from today….

Quality guys ie those with smv and high level game dont talk like and over sexualise convos.

This is very beta and simping talk.

You are going too far and trying too hard to sexualise convos.

Men are being tricked by women into confusing alpha with beta. This is a form or tricking or simping to get laid. Just like p2p but here you are paying with your dignity and self worth.

There is a trend amongst low value men and women to talk or 'game' in this way.

Oversexualising convos is a form of begging and simping.

Im disgusted at these women who find such simping and low value male behaviour hot or attractive.