Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often to text girls you meet from cold approach and tinder?

G-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
And please don't suggest "text only for logistics". That fails on like 19 girls from 20.

And I have at least 3 girls explicitly complain that they don't hear from me enough.

What other recommendations are there for texting?

What are your strategies? What is working for you?

Where can I find best information on texting for girls you've been on dates with or met from cold approach or are dating but not ****ing yet.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl give me her number two days ago on tinder, I texted yesterday, she said she was putting her son to bed, i never heard back, I can only assume she googled my number and my marriage to my ex came up, who knows. Either way she’s a plate. Im not writing her twice.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
How often? Dont over think it. All you have to do is more or less mirror her response time. No long texts and no double texting.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And please don't suggest "text only for logistics". That fails on like 19 girls from 20
It doesn’t.

And I have at least 3 girls explicitly complain that they don't hear from me enough.

What other recommendations are there for texting?

What are your strategies? What is working for you?

Where can I find best information on texting for girls you've been on dates with or met from cold approach or are dating but not ****ing yet.
The best information is right here. Texting does not help you get laid. If it doesn’t help you, why are you doing it?

ricardocant

Reaction score
I think text shouldn't be your main game, nothing replaces face to face, however if you already have those plates turning you don't need to be too careful what you write, just don't offend the girl. Women are experts at knowing you have more than one so what you need to do is just keep one from finding out about the other.
good game my friend

G-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t.
But that is simply an incorrect statement. I don't know your culture, but many girls have said to me that me texting rarely made them think I was not interested and they lost interest almost. Also, I only get to meet girls I quickly arrange dates with, if I text only for logistics afterwards (once a week) they lose interest.
The best information is right here. Texting does not help you get laid. If it doesn’t help you, why are you doing it?
It has been incorrect in my experience. Texting builds comfort and the women are more into you when you text more often.

I think text shouldn't be your main game, nothing replaces face to face, however if you already have those plates turning you don't need to be too careful what you write, just don't offend the girl. Women are experts at knowing you have more than one so what you need to do is just keep one from finding out about the other.
good game my friend
I find that texting is where I **** up, that is why I'm asking.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I had a girl give me her number two days ago on tinder, I texted yesterday, she said she was putting her son to bed, i never heard back, I can only assume she googled my number and my marriage to my ex came up, who knows. Either way she’s a plate. Im not writing her twice.
I assume you’re not sleeping with her, therefore, wouldn’t it be more accurate to say she was a potential plate? For the purposes of this form, a plate is a woman that you were sleeping with while sleeping with many other women synchronously.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that is simply an incorrect statement. I don't know your culture, but many girls have said to me that me texting rarely made them think I was not interested and they lost interest almost. Also, I only get to meet girls I quickly arrange dates with, if I text only for logistics afterwards (once a week) they lose interest.
It was not your lack of texting that caused them to lose interest.

It has been incorrect in my experience. Texting builds comfort and the women are more into you when you text more often.
False. Comfort is built by how you make the woman feel in person.

I find that texting is where I **** up, that is why I'm asking.
It’s one of the areas, yes. Problem is you think “better texting” will retain more women; it won’t.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you’re not sleeping with her, therefore, wouldn’t it be more accurate to say she was a potential plate? For the purposes of this form, a plate is a woman that you were sleeping with while sleeping with many other women synchronously.
Correct, and I’d say the potential is dropping. Todays morning of day 3 without reply.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What I am attempting to do by clarifying your point is to get you to use the terminology we use in this community in the accepted fashion. A plate is a woman you have sex with in a non-monogamous, ongoing way.

It just makes it easier when we have common parlance.

Correct, and I’d say the potential is dropping. Todays morning of day 3 without reply.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am attempting to do by clarifying your point is to get you to use the terminology we use in this community in the accepted fashion. A plate is a woman you have sex with in a non-monogamous, ongoing way.

It just makes it easier when we have common parlance.
For sure. Agree

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Agreed with "no long texts", don't agree with "no double texting". If I never "double texted", I would still be an incel.
Fair enough. I guess if you are going just for the lay you could double text a bit here and there. However, if you are going for a LTR I would still advise no double text.

G-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was not your lack of texting that caused them to lose interest.
What else then?
This even happens when I pick them up on Tinder, at first we text and its all good and then they stop responding and ghost.
It's not like they came across sudden new information that made them ghost.
Texting for logistics only is bad advice, plain and simple. In practice it just doesn't work. Girls don't think you are interested and forget about you, great.

G-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s one of the areas, yes. Problem is you think “better texting” will retain more women; it won’t.
That is the only issue that has left due to process of elimination.
My photos are great, I can get matches and phone numbers fast both from cold approach and from Tinder.
They are actually excited at first.
And then it stales and fails.
How is that not related to communication, texting?
Just a logical conclusion.
Also, at least 3 women have literally confirmed that they started losing interest once they didn't hear from me assuming I was just not interested, basically forgetting about you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, at least 3 women have literally confirmed that they started losing interest once they didn't hear from me assuming I was just not interested, basically forgetting about you.
Unfortunately, women never choose based on logic. They don’t lose interest based off lack of texting; those women were never really interested to begin with. Women that like you will initiate the communication with you because they can’t forget you! You have it backwards my friend.

It's not like they came across sudden new information that made them ghost.
Texting for logistics only is bad advice, plain and simple. In practice it just doesn't work. Girls don't think you are interested and forget about you, great.
They came across better dvck. Not better texters.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only 1 rule to texting….and this is why the Logistics Rule is BS.

Texting Rule: DONT BE BORING

You don’t text = BORING
Logistics only = BORING

Be sexy, ****y, funny, witty, charming, double triple quad text IDGIF…just DONT BE BORING
I enjoy txting women. Problem is if there is tension or she gets feelings i often get blocked and expected to chase.

Txting is easy though cos you can do it at your comfort from whereever.

But I normally txt girls i knw from IRL or have had some other interactions with. Not much exp straight txting/dming with no other interaction like OLD and such.

I dont seem to ever have the problem of being friendzoned or used for attention i mostly just get blocked and then have to wait to see them IRL or pursue with phone calls.

I tend to create too much 'tension' which can be a good thing but it causes the girls to block and expect me to escalate and chase.

Idc care about double txting or whatever that is normally not an issue if the women has any interest at that point.

I also believe if you are juat txting for logistics that is boring for women and they probs want to experience some 'txt game' cos txting is so convenient easy and common.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting Rule: DONT BE BORING

You don’t text = BORING
Logistics only = BORING

Be sexy, ****y, funny, witty, charming, double triple quad text IDGIF…just DONT BE BORING
All text conversations are boring. They contain no body language or voice inflection. But feel free to continue wasting your time.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the only issue that has left due to process of elimination.
My photos are great, I can get matches and phone numbers fast both from cold approach and from Tinder.
They are actually excited at first.
And then it stales and fails.
How is that not related to communication, texting?
Txting is hard to 'teach'. For txting you ideally want to have already met her IRL so that she knws who she is talking to.

Then, txt. I would say txting between dates is like 50% of the value for her to get to know you and the relationship early on. Especially so if there is no social circle that allows you lots of IRL interaction and getting to know each other. Going on dates is annoying due to logistics, planning, expense etc and women txt alot so they probably dont understand why you are not txting.

There is not magic formula for txting. Because it is the easiest way to communicate. Just think of all the things you can say in txt that is harder to say IRL. Also, women are big txters I have heard men say women are more confident via txt than real life.

The thing about txting is that it is so open, free and flexible that there is no script or process that you can follow. It has to be natural and congruent with what is happening between you two. It cant be robotic like most PUA tactics hence many PUA type guys have trouble with and just prefer 'txt only for logistics'. That will only work for low quality women and very short term arrangements.