Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often should I communicate with my girlfriend

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs,

I'm 29 and I'm dating an 18 year old college girl who seems to have her interest level in me skyrocketed, even though we've only known each other for 3 weeks. A week ago I went silent on her after she had lied to me about something, infact, I dumped her first then started ignoring her calls and texts and she didn't take it well.. She cried to me and other people about this several times and I have a feeling she has really fallen for me. We're now back together(it's been a day) but I really wanna keep her interest level high regardless of how she seems to be so into me. In other words I don't wanna reciprocate or fall into any one of the traps women lure men into...

Now the issue at hand is that she texts me regularly on Whatsapp. I do delay with the replies though but I'm not sure if communicating everyday will negatively affect our relationship. Like how on earth would I ignore when she's bound to text me everyday?
We see each other like once a week but the main issue here is with the texting... Any guidelines as to how I should handle this? Trust me, I barely text her myself. All I do is reply.. The other time she even said I'm dull over the phone which I replied by telling her that maybe it's because I haven't known her that well..

Please help me DJ's. One of her friends told some other person I know that they've never seen her so much into a guy and I don't want that to change. I wanna keep my game up...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ignore her too much, she will fall off the map. If you need a suggestion, I'd say responding to her 65% of the time would be sufficient. Don't respond to anything that doesn't prompt a response. When you do respond, make it significant or valuable by using humour or teasing her.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't ever be exclusive with a girl to begin with = every problem solved (;

it's actually an insult to nature trying to pin a girl down. and vice versa..

especially an 18 year old, massive c0ck riders to begin with.

Glassguy

Reaction score
For starters, you are 29 and she is 18. It will never last past the point of a fwb. You are too far from each other on the life experience scale.

In the meantime, I agree with Desdinova. You should be initiating a little, but not that much.

BTW, women dont fall for a guy in 3 weeks. Set up dates, smash her box and dont get too attached. Just enjoy the ride (no pun intended) because eventually she is going to start pounding guys closer to her own age.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't ever be exclusive with a girl to begin with = every problem solved (;

it's actually an insult to nature trying to pin a girl down. and vice versa..

especially an 18 year old, massive c0ck riders to begin with.
For starters, you are 29 and she is 18. It will never last past the point of a fwb. You are too far from each other on the life experience scale.

In the meantime, I agree with Desdinova. You should be initiating a little, but not that much.

BTW, women dont fall for a guy in 3 weeks. Set up dates, smash her box and dont get too attached. Just enjoy the ride (no pun intended) because eventually she is going to start pounding guys closer to her own age.
I banged her a week ago and she was a virgin

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged her a week ago and she was a virgin
You talking about the virgin that you hacked her phone to know where she is?

The girl who lied to you after sex to meet her friends?

The girl you only known for 1 month?

Does she even know she's in a exclusive relationship?

Leave communication to date only material

You need help

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heweab24- I banged her the week before you did! She was a virgin then too. :D

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her every hour, on the hour. Send chocolates and roses, daily.:p

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You need help
LOL

Shot's fired, man down.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her every hour, on the hour. Send chocolates and roses, daily.:p
I did that one time as an experiment to a woman I hadn't seen in over a year...result was after 4 days she drove to my house and fvcked my brains out..:devil: That being said I looked at my phone and I have sent my current woman a grand total of 3 texts this month..

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a cute girl 18 and never had any rope she no good

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the answer. Though it depends on how okay she would be with it (which she would be considering that she apparently cried over you). Don’t text her at all.

Call her instead. That way you talk about all the things you want to, which invokes a high emotional response, yet it’s WAAAAAYYY faster, meaning it’s only given in short spurts. It doesn’t waste nearly as much time or energy, and because calling is faster, your dealings with her won’t be long enough for desire to fade away.

Tell me though, how did you meet her?

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
We met when I attended a rugby match at their college. She was in the company of my friend's girlfriend...

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score

You need help
She's more invested in the relationship than I am