"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

how often is..

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
How often is the cut complete communication supposed to work?
I had this one girl who was completely into me(held hands, kissed, etc), and I cut communication with her for 3 weeks now, and she hasn't even attempted to try to contact me. Strange..
In the mean time I've been experimenting with other girls, but just wondering why this may have backfired on me, if at all.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

souporman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
you cant expect girls to call you... its traditional for the man to call and set things up, and many girls will expect that
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Are you RETARDED?

A girl with COMPLETE interest and you don't give a f*** about her and you expect her to keep trying?

Honestly, is this thread made to piss me off or are you that dumb?
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
why it may have backfired ? Hmmmm let me think about it for a sec : because you ignored her when she wanted you.

Girls, all of them, want attention, to some degree. Especially when they're into you, they want your attention. Thus, when you cut contact with her, what did you do ? You made it obvious you were ignoring her, which is a ****ING HUGE turn off, while not giving her any attention. She may have wondered what was going on in the beginning, but now she just doesn't care. You failed.

Put yourself in her shoes for a second : would you really go after a girl that ignored you for 3 weeks ? Would you even imagine going out with her ? You have your answer.

Now smarten up, like LikRetsam said, and drop the Ganjy games until you know what you're doing with them. Ganji games are made to be SUBTLE ; in what you've been doing, it seems you were as subtle as a B747 parked in the middle of Hollywood Boulevard.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I always that ganji games were trash...talking to the girl is the best way to get things thru, and when do you exactly the best time to start talking to her? A girls interest level in this situation is kinda like a roller coaster, sure it'll build up and go higher and higher but without any kind of stop, the only way to go is down.

I'd say start showing interest in her slowly, or move on to a new gurl, because this one seems to be indifferent towards you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
I don't like to fvck around. If I want to take a girl out on a date, I tell her so. If she comes with me, maybe I take her on another one. If she doesn't want to, I move on.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by arcilitei34
How often is the cut complete communication supposed to work?
I had this one girl who was completely into me(held hands, kissed, etc), and I cut communication with her for 3 weeks now, and she hasn't even attempted to try to contact me. Strange..
I laughed.

Why do you ganji a girl that is interested? You could have made a move..


Cutting them off works, in the right situation. The one in your case wasn't it.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I've never really used gangi. Tried it once but I didn't get much out of it. If you're wondering about "when it'll start working" then chances are she doesn't really like you. If I don't like fish, and you take fish away from me, then I'm a happy bastard. Keep the fish away from me. Gangi will help determine her interest level, although I think it's kind of a backdoor approach. Dont' abuse it man.
 
Top