Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how often is..

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
How often is the cut complete communication supposed to work?
I had this one girl who was completely into me(held hands, kissed, etc), and I cut communication with her for 3 weeks now, and she hasn't even attempted to try to contact me. Strange..
In the mean time I've been experimenting with other girls, but just wondering why this may have backfired on me, if at all.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant expect girls to call you... its traditional for the man to call and set things up, and many girls will expect that

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you RETARDED?

A girl with COMPLETE interest and you don't give a f*** about her and you expect her to keep trying?

Honestly, is this thread made to piss me off or are you that dumb?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why it may have backfired ? Hmmmm let me think about it for a sec : because you ignored her when she wanted you.

Girls, all of them, want attention, to some degree. Especially when they're into you, they want your attention. Thus, when you cut contact with her, what did you do ? You made it obvious you were ignoring her, which is a ****ING HUGE turn off, while not giving her any attention. She may have wondered what was going on in the beginning, but now she just doesn't care. You failed.

Put yourself in her shoes for a second : would you really go after a girl that ignored you for 3 weeks ? Would you even imagine going out with her ? You have your answer.

Now smarten up, like LikRetsam said, and drop the Ganjy games until you know what you're doing with them. Ganji games are made to be SUBTLE ; in what you've been doing, it seems you were as subtle as a B747 parked in the middle of Hollywood Boulevard.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always that ganji games were trash...talking to the girl is the best way to get things thru, and when do you exactly the best time to start talking to her? A girls interest level in this situation is kinda like a roller coaster, sure it'll build up and go higher and higher but without any kind of stop, the only way to go is down.

I'd say start showing interest in her slowly, or move on to a new gurl, because this one seems to be indifferent towards you.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to fvck around. If I want to take a girl out on a date, I tell her so. If she comes with me, maybe I take her on another one. If she doesn't want to, I move on.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
How often is the cut complete communication supposed to work?
I had this one girl who was completely into me(held hands, kissed, etc), and I cut communication with her for 3 weeks now, and she hasn't even attempted to try to contact me. Strange..
I laughed.

Why do you ganji a girl that is interested? You could have made a move..

Cutting them off works, in the right situation. The one in your case wasn't it.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really used gangi. Tried it once but I didn't get much out of it. If you're wondering about "when it'll start working" then chances are she doesn't really like you. If I don't like fish, and you take fish away from me, then I'm a happy bastard. Keep the fish away from me. Gangi will help determine her interest level, although I think it's kind of a backdoor approach. Dont' abuse it man.