Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often have you been approached by women?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny. The men I date get approached regularly. My fiancé looks like an LA rock star, and dresses like one too. Girls are always complimenting his long hair or his clothes. So much so that he generally has an eye roll attitude towards it…women find him hot, but he’s largely over that kind of attention because they see the package (the container) and miss the person who lives inside that package.

It’s like a hot woman who gets hit on constantly. Yeah you appreciate it and appreciate having that kind of appeal, but you are also kind of over it at the same time. We were out in CA recently & went out for a drink. My guy was dressed down compared to his typical nightlife get up. Women were coming up going, “Omg! What band are you in?” To which he would say “I’m not” and turns back to his conversation with me.

So yeah. A lot for him

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny. The men I date get approached regularly. My fiancé looks like an LA rock star, and dresses like one too. Girls are always complimenting his long hair or his clothes. So much so that he generally has an eye roll attitude towards it…women find him hot, but he’s largely over that kind of attention because they see the package (the container) and miss the person who lives inside that package.

It’s like a hot woman who gets hit on constantly. Yeah you appreciate it and appreciate having that kind of appeal, but you are also kind of over it at the same time. We were out in CA recently & went out for a drink. My guy was dressed down compared to his typical nightlife get up. Women were coming up going, “Omg! What band are you in?” To which he would say “I’m not” and turns back to his conversation with me.

So yeah. A lot for him
As vain as it may sound, it does seem the more attractive the man the more likely he is to be approached. I feel on looks alone this would have to be the guys that have a 'wow' factor or hit a certain niche in the looks category.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys wanna here the truth out there, I usually get signaled by women considerably younger than me, and not women my age. That happens because they know they can get away with it. That means when I'm age 19-20, signaled by middle school girls. And high school girls say by my mid or late 20s. It also happens if they're in a large group, usually with guys.

And sometimes women do it to prove a point to someone else. I remember a year ago, I was walking downtown, and a couple were walking towards me in the opposite direction, the woman being closer to me. She wearing like a 1-piece dress with cleavage and sunglasses, she had her fingers touching her boobs as she was walking towards me, and almost crashed into me meaning I had to slide away. The guy was dressed in like a suit maybe a tie. But, she was only doing it, to prove a point to him, like as if she was unhappy about the date so.

In many cases, I see women flirting chatting with uniformed police officers of course. The interesting thing is, I almost never see women picking the hottest guy cashiers at like grocery stores, but that's also knowing grocery store cashiers tend to be minimum wage employees, police officers are not.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic hits at the core of my situation, being the resident OG, I'm the old dude trying to rebuild myself.

One of the first things I've learned about being older than anyone in the bar, club, etc. is that I just can't walk around approaching women, it always comes off as creepy uncle. I have no choice but to wait for a curious female to approach me or pick highly opportune situations to approach, and I have to admit it doesn't happen as much as I like.

Been reading The Game & The Players Handbook and get a little frustrated because the approach is so huge a part of both book's core concept. I wonder if there's anything written for the older man perspective.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now more often than ever. And if I'm not approached by them, and do the actual approaching myself, I've been thanked by a couple of them, including my most recent lay, after the fact. Demographic: 18-24 girls.

Dress and look the way that appeals to the girls you want. And they can't help but find a way to get close to you and initiate a conversation.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
occasional by drunk girls at clubs, usually when im super distracted surprising enough

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working hard on my set list to start gigging again.
I think this is your in man. When I had zero game I was playing out and pair being handsome with some skill and people come and talk to you afterwards en masse. Even shows where I bombed solo's people still initiated. You've mentioned in another post you've been giggin since your teenage years. would you say you have had people approach you post show during the times you were active? I don't think I've played out and not once had someone not come flag me down afterwards, especially when running with the Jazz cats.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is your in man. When I had zero game I was playing out and pair being handsome with some skill and people come and talk to you afterwards en masse. Even shows where I bombed solo's people still initiated. You've mentioned in another post you've been giggin since your teenage years. would you say you have had people approach you post show during the times you were active? I don't think I've played out and not once had someone not come flag me down afterwards, especially when running with the Jazz cats.
I started out in a R&B/Jazz band at 19 and my group plus the audience was a bit older. At the time I was into girls my age so the older women thing I got past quickly. The best situation was when I was playing lead in a Hard Rock band doing AC/DC, Ozzy, VH, covers. It was like having groupies on a small scale.

This years project is me guitar backing a Jazz/R&B vocalist, extremely talented, decent looking, Latino, and gay, total women magnet. Like walking around with a miniature Poodle.

Regardless I still know I need to tighten up my game to the point where I don't have to rely on music for my social needs, play guitar just for the love of it, and play women just for the love of them.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to be very often between 10-20 years ago. It outnumbered the times I approached by a lot. The past 9 years everything changed. Which is why I came on here to see wtf is going on.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to be very often between 10-20 years ago. It outnumbered the times I approached by a lot. The past 9 years everything changed. Which is why I came on here to see wtf is going on.
and what was it you deduced was going on?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More often in my 40's than my 20's for sure.

I've made a concerted effort to BE more approachable, and not have the resting ***** face I show on here <------

Eye contact and a smile will do wonders for this.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually 4-5 times a month. I’ve discovered the key is to be as attractive as you can and park yourself into a park bench, gym bench, Starbucks, bookstore, etc. make it easy for the woman to give you eye contact and proximity. The more you are a moving target, the more you can forget about women having the nerve to approach you. Also, go to places you actually enjoy and park yourself. This way you and the woman will have automatic commonalities.

Don’t go to places because you think it’s a good place to meet women, I don’t enjoy bars and clubs so I don’t go there. Unless it’s to celebrate an occasion with friends.

Attraction, proximity, and commonalities is how 99.9999% of people get together.

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont keep track but it happens. Especially in Europe being tall, dark and in shape.
Less so here in North America but its less women that are attractive here in the first place. And their ego is through the roof.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont keep track but it happens. Especially in Europe being tall, dark and in shape.
Less so here in North America but its less women that are attractive here in the first place. And their ego is through the roof.
Your sig makes sense then lol

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, it's really all about the vibe you carry.

I remember while I was in the Air Force in Montana, my day off, I was at the mall and I was walking around with a huge smile on my face and group of girls approached me and said something along the lines - ' wow you seem like one happy dude'. lol

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, it's really all about the vibe you carry.

I remember while I was in the Air Force in Montana, my day off, I was at the mall and I was walking around with a huge smile on my face and group of girls approached me and said something along the lines - ' wow you seem like one happy dude'. lol
I hope your response was something like

"I am now ;) "

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes without saying,but the more active I am socially,the more I get “approached.”I got approached quite a bit when I was a clueless idiot who didn’t know he was being approached and I still get approached once in a while.

I am of the belief,however,that most women rarely,if ever,approach men.What they do,however,is drop barely decipherable indicators of interest or come ons,and hope that you do the rest.Now THESE I get a load of. I have been informed by friends of friends that I am often a topic of discussion in circles of girls I don’t know.

Straight up,” I want you,let’s go somewhere….,”, type of approaches?Significantly fewer.