"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How often have you been approached by women?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Every event I perform at, women throw their numbers at me.
Yes, this seems to be a commonality amongst many of the posters here. Being center attention whether it be a Dj, musician, performer or anything of the sort gets eye's on you. Pair that with being attractive and in shape and you are bound to get someone coming up to you.

It does seem the prerequisite is being attractive, but i'm sure there are exceptions.

This goes without saying,but the more active I am socially,the more I get “approached.”I got approached quite a bit when I was a clueless idiot who didn’t know he was being approached and I still get approached once in a while.

I am of the belief,however,that most women rarely,if ever,approach men.What they do,however,is drop barely decipherable indicators of interest or come ons,and hope that you do the rest.Now THESE I get a load of. I have been informed by friends of friends that I am often a topic of discussion in circles of girls I don’t know.
Same, although I was more aware of it, but had hang ups and would boot the girls out... which often made them more persistent!

Amongst my friends and peers it seems very very few have ever been approached by women. I recently asked a group of guys i'm tight with who are all mid-late 20s successful men if girls had crushes on them growing up. Nearly all of them said they never had or were never aware of them to begin with. I think in many instances men are not approached, but given clear signs of interest, but are too stupid to notice.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DonVariously

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
36
I might be bad at reading signals from women because I think it's 0, from dudes on the other hand...
 
Top