"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How often does a HB7 - HB10 gets hit on in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I'm talking about number close hits. Not just friendly conversation with the opposite sex.

Is it more than a dozen times?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
it depends in the world
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
nan
 

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
My question stems from the fact that it's hard for me to imagine someone asking for my phone number 10+ times day.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
My question stems from the fact that it's hard for me to imagine someone asking for my phone number 10+ times day.
Which is why your AFC doesn't understand women. And why those kind of hotties have loathe men who supplicate to them. Because they know those "nice" providers are a dime a dozen. It's the challenges that excite them.

I'd surmise that on an average day, a few times. At clubs, over a dozen. And that's not including the really lame, failed attempts.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
I went on a first date with a HB9 today, and when I went to the bathroom, she told me three guys hit on her. In the five minutes I was in there! Then again, shes was wearing insanely short shorts and a tank top half-shirt.

So yeah, hot girls get hit on all the time. However, 90% of the guys they do get hit on by have ZERO GAME approaching with some variation of "you're really pretty can i have your number?" Don't get discouraged, if you're a player who has even a halfway decent idea of what he's doing, you're head and shoulders above most of the competition.

-Dan
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
I think it is an exaggeration how often it really is that a hot chic (HB9 - 10s anyway) gets hit on, most guys either don't have the balls to approach or if they do they don't have any game. My last girlfriend was a HB9, she said she could never figure out most guys, she admitted she notices guys staring at her all the time (I asked her after I noticed it happen several times the same night) she could never figure them out. She said to me something like "what do I scare them? I'm a girl and all of 5 foot 2 ... !!" I was thinking, yah you probably do!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Then there are some girls who know (or at least THINK :p ) that they're super-hot and every time a guy talks to them it's considered "hitting on them."
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
I'm talking about number close hits. Not just friendly conversation with the opposite sex.

Is it more than a dozen times?
Why do you care? Why does it matter? Knowing that doesnt help you in any way..Go out and spit game anyways...
 

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Originally posted by squirrels
Then there are some girls who know (or at least THINK :p ) that they're super-hot and every time a guy talks to them it's considered "hitting on them."
AH... This is such a solid fact ! I hate when girls think every damn guy approaching them is hitting on them. It's best when they tell their boyfriends "ew.. that guy was hitting on me" blah blah. It's like a female afc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top