How often does a HB7 - HB10 gets hit on in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about number close hits. Not just friendly conversation with the opposite sex.

Is it more than a dozen times?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends in the world

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nan

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question stems from the fact that it's hard for me to imagine someone asking for my phone number 10+ times day.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
My question stems from the fact that it's hard for me to imagine someone asking for my phone number 10+ times day.
Which is why your AFC doesn't understand women. And why those kind of hotties have loathe men who supplicate to them. Because they know those "nice" providers are a dime a dozen. It's the challenges that excite them.

I'd surmise that on an average day, a few times. At clubs, over a dozen. And that's not including the really lame, failed attempts.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I went on a first date with a HB9 today, and when I went to the bathroom, she told me three guys hit on her. In the five minutes I was in there! Then again, shes was wearing insanely short shorts and a tank top half-shirt.

So yeah, hot girls get hit on all the time. However, 90% of the guys they do get hit on by have ZERO GAME approaching with some variation of "you're really pretty can i have your number?" Don't get discouraged, if you're a player who has even a halfway decent idea of what he's doing, you're head and shoulders above most of the competition.

-Dan

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is an exaggeration how often it really is that a hot chic (HB9 - 10s anyway) gets hit on, most guys either don't have the balls to approach or if they do they don't have any game. My last girlfriend was a HB9, she said she could never figure out most guys, she admitted she notices guys staring at her all the time (I asked her after I noticed it happen several times the same night) she could never figure them out. She said to me something like "what do I scare them? I'm a girl and all of 5 foot 2 ... !!" I was thinking, yah you probably do!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Then there are some girls who know (or at least THINK :p ) that they're super-hot and every time a guy talks to them it's considered "hitting on them."

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
I'm talking about number close hits. Not just friendly conversation with the opposite sex.

Is it more than a dozen times?
Why do you care? Why does it matter? Knowing that doesnt help you in any way..Go out and spit game anyways...

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Then there are some girls who know (or at least THINK :p ) that they're super-hot and every time a guy talks to them it's considered "hitting on them."
AH... This is such a solid fact ! I hate when girls think every damn guy approaching them is hitting on them. It's best when they tell their boyfriends "ew.. that guy was hitting on me" blah blah. It's like a female afc

Status
Not open for further replies.