Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you have sex?

How often do you have sex?

• More than once a week.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Once a week.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Every Few months.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Once a Year.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Its been too long, I forgot what pu$$y looks like.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A few times a month.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, in which scientific magazine will the article on "Sexual Practices of the Don Juans of SoSuave" be published and under whose credits?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ya, but
Is it penis in vagina and thrusting until ejaculation inside her or can you pull out and give her that facial or pearl necklace she so richly deserves for being such a good kitten?

And what constitutes a 'session'? If you have foreplay downstairs, then drag her upstairs and tie her up, chill out in your hammock and vape some doobie while she falls asleep, then wake her up with some gentle fisting, fock her and give her a facial, is that one session or two?
Methinks ye knoweth what it is I speaketh thereof…

PiV is enough to qualify, but only if she knows you’re in.

A session is she with you and you have sex, preferably for more than 2 minutes, but as long as it takes to withdraw yourself and get dressed.

If she cannot get enough of your manlyhood and begs to come back within that day, ostensibly you could count that as another sesh.

As you were.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Also, in which scientific magazine will the article on "Sexual Practices of the Don Juans of SoSuave" be published and under whose credits?
Given you are our resident keyboard jockey I will leave that as an exercise for you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted with the qualifier of "amateur". :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't fill in the poll if I don't know the definition for 'sex' and how to count 'how many times':
  • does irrumatio count or only intercourse?
  • if irrumatio counts, do fellatio/cunnilingus also count?
  • if only intercourse counts, does anal intercourse count?
  • if you have to disengage to change location do you 'resume' or is this a new sex times?
  • do you count if the sex didn't lead to an ejaculation?
  • do you count if the sex didn't give her multiple orgasms?
  • do you both have to be undressed or is fingering her in an elevator also sex?
These are just a few of my questions. Why can't anyone make a poll in this asylum?
I learned a new word today: irrumatio. It's just a more specific form of fellatio. :rolleyes: And quite frankly, it involves a injury risk, so I would not be interested. :eek:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Usually 2-3x a week. It's been several years since I went more than 2 weeks without getting laid.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It completely depends. I once went almost 2 years without it out of sheer disinterest. Other times, I was doing it 4-5x per week. I tend to go through phases where I run through women then get tired of it.

Once every 1-2 weeks is ideal for me.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't fill in the poll if I don't know the definition for 'sex' and how to count 'how many times':
  • does irrumatio count or only intercourse?
  • if irrumatio counts, do fellatio/cunnilingus also count?
  • if only intercourse counts, does anal intercourse count?
  • if you have to disengage to change location do you 'resume' or is this a new sex times?
  • do you count if the sex didn't lead to an ejaculation?
  • do you count if the sex didn't give her multiple orgasms?
  • do you both have to be undressed or is fingering her in an elevator also sex?
These are just a few of my questions. Why can't anyone make a poll in this asylum?
If the option for penetration exists that’s all that matters. If you choose not to so be it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
These polls are utterly scientific btw. Just like a poll with how large your penis is would result in all 9"+...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the Fires burn down,my ardour flags,to protect my Prostate I try for 10 ejaculations a month,no longer achieving that...Thanks to Sildenafil Sulphate,a faithful LTR and a carefully cultivated coterie of Friends I manage a pleasurable interface at least alternate days...Friends with benefits?with the rates for Tradesmen being through the roof,and every interaction having a price,I begin to wonder is the juice worth the squeeze?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A session is she with you and you have sex, preferably for more than 2 minutes, but as long as it takes to withdraw yourself and get dressed.
Does sex in public, where you do not undress but just unzip your fly and have sex with her against a wall, then a light comes up and you have to scramble, you zip your fly back up, like giggly school kids you run off and find another spot, you unzip and have sex with her again, is that two sessions or one by your count or is zipping up your fly not 'withdrawing and getting dressed'?

Curious minds want to know.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Does sex in public, where you do not undress but just unzip your fly and have sex with her against a wall, then a light comes up and you have to scramble, you zip your fly back up, like giggly school kids you run off and find another spot, you unzip and have sex with her again, is that two sessions or one by your count or is zipping up your fly not 'withdrawing and getting dressed'?

Curious minds want to know.
You’re being silly.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These polls are utterly scientific btw. Just like a poll with how large your penis is would result in all 9"+...
I abstain from voting. With my huge schlong and voracious sexual appetite I will just skew the results.