Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Often Do You Get Out of the House?

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of my neighbors rarely if ever leave the house or apartment. Maybe once a month or so. Granted they've always been more or less housebound from what I can tell. Others are leaving every day for work during the week.

I overheard someone in the store say he had only been out of his house/apt. 3x in the past month.

I'm self employed but get out most days of the week, if not every single day.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to take walks everyday and try to be in high visible places like the lake front trails or parks.
I'll do errands too and go to stores just to be moving.
Every weekend, I try to go to a new beach. I just picked up a windsurfer and a paddle board so that will be my routine for the rest of the summer on the weekends.
It's very eerily weird seeing empty hallways and entrances when I visit a couple of my plates like no one is living in their apartment complexes or condo units. But I know people are there but probably locked down like a hermit as I see several delivery packages in the doorway.
So I believe it when you heard that guy say he's only been out 3 times.

I guess those guys that are hunkered in their apartments is good for us since they are probably not moving and getting fat and not well groomed since lack of hair cut. Less competition...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The local recreational areas have been absolutely decimated in terms of usage. I'd say it's fallen off by 90%, and that's no exaggeration. Two months ago, they were absolutely packed pretty much any time of the day. Now, crickets.

I suppose I could rejoice that I have these rec areas to myself, but it's very strange seeing these places turn into ghost towns almost overnight.

What happened to the resistance that we were seeing prior to all of this negro lives matter nonsense? Why did people stop caring about their rights immediately after this idiotic distraction?

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The local recreational areas have been absolutely decimated in terms of usage. I'd say it's fallen off by 90%, and that's no exaggeration. Two months ago, they were absolutely packed pretty much any time of the day. Now, crickets.
Damn that sucks. Looks like you gotta scope out new digs. There's going to be a good amount of like minded individuals like yourself. You just have to find out where they all congregate.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of my neighbors rarely if ever leave the house or apartment. Maybe once a month or so. Granted they've always been more or less housebound from what I can tell. Others are leaving every day for work during the week.

I overheard someone in the store say he had only been out of his house/apt. 3x in the past month.

I'm self employed but get out most days of the week, if not every single day.
Easier to ask when I'm ever home.
Answer. About 5 times a week for 6-8 hours

logicallefty

Reaction score
During the start of Covid I was only going out to work. Now I go out everyday. Doing my best to pretend the world hasn’t gone mad, for as long as I can.