Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you get checked out by girls/women

How often do you girls check you out

• Never because I am fat/ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infrequently

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Frequently

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • All the time- I am a 9/10

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
How often do you catch girls/women looking in your direction or giving you good vibes (e.g. a smile)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This gay troll thing is starting to get old.

As for the poll. My choice would be

Never: Not fat or ugly

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually notice my best responses from girls that I actually talk to, or smile at or whatever. I don't often notice them just admiring my massive, beautiful body out of the blue. I guess it's possible that they do it without my noticing, tho.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tall and good looking.

Average and below average women sometimes check me out.

However I have never seen anybody that got checked out by hotties.

The super hotties don't seem to care about looks since they are surrounded by good looking people all day long. That's why 90% of the time they end up with average or below average looking guys...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been consistently told by different friends over the years that about 98% of women check me out. I, however, hardly ever notice. In part because I don't pay enough attention and don't go out socially enough, but also in part because women are very subtle, refined, in their gawking abilities.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I have been consistently told by different friends over the years that about 98% of women check me out. I, however, hardly ever notice. In part because I don't pay enough attention and don't go out socially enough, but also in part because women are very subtle, refined, in their gawking abilities.
i highly doubt that. nothing personal, that statisitic implies you are eithern df extremley faous or good looking, moreos than 95-99% of the population.

again, i HIGHLY doubt that.

mysefl i voted the first o[ptipn, i am quite the grotesquer mopnster. its kind of funny, as an ughly person i habve the luxury of staring at people as long as i pelase, knowign they wotnj look back. thats my rewatrd - starting long enough to mzake you feel uncomfrtoable, to make notes of all your flaws.

i also dont have ot brush myt teeth or wash my clothes.

im drunk.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
im drunk.
Yes, you would seem to be, which is why I'm discounting your disagreement at least until you sober you. I agree I'm not within the top two percent best-looking percentile, but then again I am never around super models and super models aren't exactly commonly found in the general population. Women do find I'm a "very cute", "handsome", or "hot" guy--the degree depending on their personal tastes--and that's all it takes to get a very high percentage of glances. I've been compared to Jude Law. I myself have always been skeptical of the statistics, but every time I have sought a really honest answer, those are the numbers I have heard.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuka1939 _ said:
...or guys!
I know this guy's trying to troll but he's not too far off. Guys don't "check out" other guys unless they're gay, but straight dudes will size up attractive guys to see where they fall in line. At the risk of this sounding a bit gay, I have noticed many guys staring at me in class and on the street before. Which means either I'm really hideous looking or attractive enough to make the other guy feel like I'm going to be tougher competition in going after the ladies.

I don't turn every girls head but I do get a lot of women checking me out. I never used to believe it before but recently I've had quite a few girls ranging from 5-8ish comment on my looks. But great looks aren't really that important, an example being when I was talking with a girl I knew and she was saying how a couple of our mutual friends wanted to "ravage me," which I had no clue about (since I wasn't really interested in them, one was a 5, one was an 8 but not my type, and one was too young). So unless you do something good looks will get you nowhere, which I experienced quite painfully up until about a year and a half ago.

Another thing I've noticed is that if you are better looking than some of your friends, and girls are constantly talking about your good looks around them, your guy friends are going to try and knock you off your pedestal with offhanded insults around other people(either implying you're in love with yourself or that you're ugly).

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get checked out a bunch. It's my job though, hospitality is pretty superficial so most of the people I work with are fairly attractive.

I find having good looks only helps as much as I carry myself though. When I'm confident that I look good, I can feel more people looking at me. I can catch a girl with that sly smile when I catch them looking. Maybe it's just that I notice more but it sure seems that I don't have that same "Lure" and persuasive power when I'm not in full stride.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get checked out a lot
i have a good body
i am well built
i keep myself well trimmed
i style my hair
i have good eye contact0(which is the most important thing when you're checking out 9s and 10s and in my opinion nice eyes
i walk upright with my head facing forwards
i am not overly ****y
i am relaxed and comfortable with whoever im with
I DONT PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE GIRLS I DO MY OWN THING
i have dark black hair and bright blue eyes also.
i would say i get checked out a lot more than the average joe althogh i would say i am not naturally good looking but i keep myself looking good which is the biggest thing
i dont have many spots

Reaction score
Wow, stuka. You still haven't gotten banned for your never-ending avalanche of looks threads, huh? Impressive...no sarcasm, here. That is amazing.