Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you all usually go for sex on the first date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I should or not anymore really. As long as I don’t get flaked on, I should be taking a girl out for some drinks next week. Usually, I’ve just hung out with a girl on the first date and then I escalate to sex on the second one. But part of me almost wants to skip that and go straight for the lay. Or maybe I just make out with her on the first date and then fvck her a bit later?

What do you all usually do?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I should or not anymore really. As long as I don’t get flaked on, I should be taking a girl out for some drinks next week. Usually, I’ve just hung out with a girl on the first date and then I escalate to sex on the second one. But part of me almost wants to skip that and go straight for the lay. Or maybe I just make out with her on the first date and then fvck her a bit later?

Just invite her back to your house at some point. Say "lets get out of here" and start walking. If she asks "Where are we going?" Just say "my place" and keep walking.

She will either follow or won't. If she doesnt, act like its no big deal and say "OK, no problem".

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, I don't "date." I smash. I frame it as a casual hang. Coffee. I bounce locations. Last chick I pulled suggested bouncing locations. It's pickup 101. IoIs you stack. Three is enough to 'phase shift.' Mystery is a maniac but the godfather of pickup. The conceptual framework of attraction, comfort, isolation, Smash is pure ****in genius. It is so easy to use and to even skip steps but the most important thing to do is esculate. The first thing she does in IOI is not even acknowledged. Three IOIs, you esculate. You assume attraction. You calibrate based upon your communication, subcommunication, and cultivation of game. It becomes a sixth sense as to when you push, pull or next her.

Always assume attraction therefore, every move you make, you have attraction, and it's natural order of things. If you esculate too hard or fast, you can apologise, and repeat.

I have boundaries. Low sex drive, low libido not in the mood, LMR = #next!

If you have not smashed after three encounters, next her. She can hit you up but her number is lost. You can go get more baeeees.

Leave feelers and emotions to women and small children.

Always make out. Even if shut down, life's too ****in boring not to try.

Act accordingly. Hot/cold? Take **** out.

Bit more high risk given #metoo, the aftermath and rage of the wall. Of playboy not calling anymore and the response being false accusations.

With that said, screen shot all nudes, sexting, and bid all sex deeming it Hawttttt! Next @ crazy, bod, or psycho women. No exceptions given the risk of accusations in 80yrs from now.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, I don't "date." I smash. I frame it as a casual hang. Coffee. I bounce locations. Last chick I pulled suggested bouncing locations. It's pickup 101. IoIs you stack. Three is enough to 'phase shift.' Mystery is a maniac but the godfather of pickup. The conceptual framework of attraction, comfort, isolation, Smash is pure ****in genius. It is so easy to use and to even skip steps but the most important thing to do is esculate. The first thing she does in IOI is not even acknowledged. Three IOIs, you esculate. You assume attraction. You calibrate based upon your communication, subcommunication, and cultivation of game. It becomes a sixth sense as to when you push, pull or next her.

Always assume attraction therefore, every move you make, you have attraction, and it's natural order of things. If you esculate too hard or fast, you can apologise, and repeat.

I have boundaries. Low sex drive, low libido not in the mood, LMR = #next!

If you have not smashed after three encounters, next her. She can hit you up but her number is lost. You can go get more baeeees.

Leave feelers and emotions to women and small children.

Always make out. Even if shut down, life's too ****in boring not to try.

Bit more high risk given #metoo, the aftermath and rage of the wall. Of playboy not calling anymore and the response being false accusations.

With that said, screen shot all nudes, sexting, and bid all sex deeming it Hawttttt! Next @ crazy, bod, or psycho women. No exceptions given the risk of accusations in 80yrs from now.
Just frame it as a casual encounter... I like that

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hit for the kill in the first time (it's the default way here in my country), with more than 90% success rate. To me, the most important for that results was that I have prepared a nice place to go. As the kino escalation proceeds fine in the meeting, go for the isolation (your place), just for some more drinks ou to hear some music. Then continue the escalation. In a safe place, just you and her, with nice things to eat and drink (wine, beer, vodka, etc...) things are very easy to go far. For guys that don't have a home yet, my suggestion is to share the rental of a safe place with some friends, sharing the days of week and weekends. Make it a cool place, with drinks and fine things to eat, a nice sofa and a nice bed. Something to play a music is always welcome too. This will make your escalation for the full close go easier.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just frame it as a casual encounter... I like that
But stackkkk both routine and through whatever your process is. I started pickup with Mystery Method. It red pilled me. I never wore fake mustaches or dressed up like Mr potato head. I never did their routines. After a decade (in between relations. Flings, fwbs, life, etc) you acquire a lot of fire power and routines of your own life. There's things I say and do that is part of my MO.

That gift for gab, million dollar mouth piece is Goat status. It builds both attraction and comfort. Furthermore, if you stack routine of your own that have a history of pulling. It will bump your state, and anchor previous experience with pulling.

Lastly, you got to be bold. The following is amplifier with escalation. You will push, pull or next her based on the feed back loop. If she is on her phone, open sets. Flirt with chicks in the coffee shop during your order. If she's on the phone too long, get up, and leave. It's boundaries. The vibe has to be fun. I am high energy and enthusiastic but it fluctuates. I have ways to tone it down based upon IOIs or lack thereof.

As for make out, three feet is comfort zone in North America. Invade her space. Go minimum 60/40. I go 80/20. You can always pull back. The important thing is that you cultivated being "that guy."

I'll let you in on a secret.

every chick is practice. It's not the super bowl. There will be more. More importantly, new girls are turning 18 everyday.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IoIs you stack. Three is enough to 'phase shift.'
Mystery is a maniac but the godfather of pickup.
The conceptual framework of attraction, comfort, isolation, Smash is pure ****in genius.
The first thing she does in IOI is not even acknowledged. Three IOIs, you esculate.

Brah...do you talk like this IRL too? I ask because I literally have to read sentences like the above 2 or 3 times to figure out what you're saying haha.

Nah, I ain't mad at you...before you ask, I'm just curious lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brah...do you talk like this IRL too? I ask because I literally have to read sentences like the above 2 or 3 times to figure out what you're saying haha.

Nah, I ain't mad at you...before you ask, I'm just curious lol
It's covert. Nobody talks TRP IRL unless they want to be fired or jailed for false accusations.

Trolling ftw!

Actions speak louder then words. Current squeeze is on the early side of twenty.

Feels good man.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime. IMO it’s their jobs to say no to sex on the first date and Its my goal to have sex on the first date. Doesn’t change my opinion about her if she **** or not on the first date

Last edited:

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score

I go for the kiss on date 1 & more if she's up to it.

2nd date, same thing.

3rd date, i am grabbing ass and tits. Sex better happen if not, i wont go out again.

4th date and no sex? I have her come to my place. Im not putting more effort, but still grabbing tits & ass if she comes.

Always make a move on **1st date though. Looking back, most my gf & one night stands we forplayed a lot on date 1.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter to me. Make some sexual moves if there’s a connection, then cut it off leaving her wanting more on the next date is a go to strategy I have used before without fail…

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be sexual. Always be escalating. Create the atmosphere that leads to sex. Add a little alcohol. A little touching. If there is a connection, sex will happen.

You will always be more successful with women when you don't make sex your priority. They sniff out thirsty men quite well.

A desired man will have no problem finding women to have sex with. Work on becoming that.

Reaction score
depends on what you mean by "date". i never do the traditional style of "dating", so never. that being said if i ever did take a girl on a "date", and most especially if there was alcohol involved, i would not **** her. I would be willing to go toward second base, making out/touching, no sex though until I've established at minimum a level of trust and I am for certain she's worth putting the d into. most girls that are into me though attempt escalating things during the first hangout sesh,(make sure its a situation where she could not expect to bang, or you might confuse the **** out of her)

its not a wise decision to sleep with someone that you havent developed trust with

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time, just pick up the escalation where you left off. You should be smashing on date 1,2 or 3.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I'd instinctively cue in on her body language, the vibe that she's giving out, if it's at the bar at the hotel, I'll pay the bill and not say word, stand up, hold her hand and lead her to my room. If it's outside, I'll do the same, lead her to grab a taxi or 2 ur car and then back 2 ur place.

The vibe she gives out is key.

If she gives out bad vibes, don't expect anything s€xual. Cut it short and don't waste time trying to win ur way into her pants.