Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often can you wear the same clothes?

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. I change shirts every day because if I dont, they will stink like **** ( I sweat alot).

About pants, I dont really care.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue how much I own total. At least 6 pairs of jeans, 11 dark steel blue work pants (for my job), 2 khakis (from my old job), 4 pairs of dress pants, a pair of track pants, a a few pairs of shorts, a leather jacket, a normal hooded jacket, a windbreaker, some sweaters, a hoodie, and an uncountable number of t-shirts, polos, and dress button downs and work button downs. I also have about 3 blazers, if I remember right. Might sound like a lot, but much of this dates back as far as freshman year in high school (oddly, I wore a size XL then and a size L now), so half of it I didn't buy with my own money.

I don't really care who thinks what about how often I wear something. If a chick is paying that much attention to how much I wear this or that, she has WAY too much time on her hands, and isn't worth my time.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so great living in a place with no fashion sense, atleast compared to norway. Back home in Norway, I usually tried to wear reasonably fashion clothes, and had like 3 leather jackets, 5 coats, 20+ pants, 30+ shirts, lots of shirts/sweaters/hoodies/shoes and bought new clothes couple of times a month. But now here in Oz, I just wear a short + tshirt/polo + flip-flops + caps almost everyday.

I <3 the fashionless world of Oz

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get many new clothes, i have osme but i only have 1 pair of jeans that i actuly wear, the other 3 pairs i dont like, i wear them all the time levi 582's now im also not kidding when i say i only have 1 t-shirt i really like and a few others that i will wear. I have 1 jacket i like its a nice swade one. So basicly im wearing the same thing all the time, but here in the uk at my school we have to wear a suit to school, i only have 1 suit as they are expensive and its the same case with most people but i have a few ties and 5 buttoned up shirts i wear with it.

so i look the part when i go out, just its the same each time, im meaning to get some more clothes soon, my mum promised me some new jeans ill try and get some nice t-shirts aswell.

Part of the problem is the clothes are expensive, a lot of people where cheaper stuff im aware you may not find the price i say it cost me expensive but it is to me. Not including shoes or my watch the clothes i wear cost £110 in all jeans t-shirt and jacket shoes are £50 the watch is a really nice accurist but its old, was my dads when he was 25 and he gave me it, it cost £200 or so 20 years ago. (thats about $400)

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this drives me up the wall, Im just starting to get my look together but i still need so many more articles of clothing and they are fn expensive, even if I get them on ebay I still have to pay about $30 for a good pair of used jeans, that's a lot for me (im in college).

Right now ive got 4 jeans, 5 button-front shirts, one short-sleeve button up and one pair of shoes....

That's not even enough to cover a week but the stuff is SO expensive. Obviously I do wear some stuff more than once b/c ive got no choice.

To make matters worse the shortest jeans they usually sell are 30 in lenght, those still fit me too long but I have to settle for them... I don't have the cash to get them all tailored so they drag under my shoes.... ugh i hate this, why can't we just be naked.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillingTime if you are buying clothes on ebay you are probably buying loads of baggy cltohes that really suck.

Tight cut clothes are the way and you need to try those on first to know if they fit you! if you try it out and see the exact same thing on ebay then oyu can get it.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know when you have enough clothes when you still have clothes that havent been worn yet.

I still have 3 sweaters that I bought a year ago that havent even been worn yet and I still have them in the shopping bags with sales receipts, and a couple pairs of dress slacks that havent been worn yet.

I also have a couple of coats that have only been worn one time
because now the weather is warming up to near 80 degrees and I dont need to wear any winter clothing, it's almost springtime.