Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How NOT to pull women

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ways you have lost women / Ways Not to pull a women.

I want you guys to brain storm ideas on how not to pull women, the wrong approaches, the way to act like a wuss and genrally make youself fail with women.

Last edited:

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like me or several other people on this forum. Haha.

Seriously though ...

If you're walking around not smiling, not approaching women, and desperate for a girlfriend then you're bound to get no women at all. You better get working on being more desperate buddy! ;)

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need alot more replys to this post please comon brainstorm people - then come back and see this post in a days time.... i will tell you why later and it will make more sense 2mrw...I got one this is how to really **** up with a women. Keep complimenting her and telling her how much you dont deserve to be with her

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man there must be some people out there who are don juans who used to be afcs .. Share the ways you really screwed up.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here's what I used to do.

Go to a club. Stand against a wall with a pint in my hand. Oggle the women, THINK about going up to them, getting more drunk. Go home alone.

Wake up the next day saying 'Next time'

It's not a funny story of a momentus **** up, it's worse. A lot worse than at least trying and failing. I suspect this is the most common and the most shameful AFC behavior.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpine i relate to you . I need more people to tell me how to **** up with girls comon you all know how to **** up.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or an insult but thanks anyway.

I am slightly intrigued though. Why the focus on what not to do rather than what you should do?

I'd be careful with this because, like with affirmation and mental rehersal training you tend to follow up on what you focus on.

It's like the golfer, 'Must avoid the bunker, must avoid the bunker'

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when they start talking about "how their gonna have a future with you", YOU BEST IGNORE THEM! That is how that set their trap into you. If you take her serious, that's gonna make you wanna "wife" her, and that's gonna put her on a pedestal! She'll treat you like Afghan Trash then she's gonna cheat on you behind your back, and when she gets in your face, she's gonna say she loves you hoping that you'll drop her some cold, hard cash so that she can go to the movies with her new boyfriend that you don't know about. Then she's gonna be all up in your face, kissing your lips after sucking on his d1ck!

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
want another one. Don't call her everyday, even if she says she wants you to. Even if she gives you this ultimatum: "If you can't call me, not even for 5 mins to see how my day went, then we're gonna have problems.." don't fall for that sh1t. it's another trap. You call her everyday for a week. Then everyday a week for a month; then 2 months; 6 months... you're gonna get used to talking to her EVERYDAY. She's gonna get tired of hearing from you, and she's gonna tell you to stop calling her. Guess what? YOU CAN'T! Because everyday of your life for 2 years... you've gotten so used to calling her that it doesn't feel "normal" or "right" to not call. Then she's gonna start hanging up on you. That really hurts. She might even say "I'll call you back." And your azz is gonna be waiting by that phone, and when she doesn't call. DAMN! There goes your heart. And your pride. So don't call her everyday. If she gives you an ultimatum, that's an obvious point from the start that she doesn't give a fvck about you. Would you give someone you really like an ultimatum? No.

PSB

Reaction score
Try to be real good friends with a girl first.

Wait for the girl to make the first move.

Call her all the time.

Tell her you love her.

After you go on a date, make plans for the next date before leaving.

Ask her where she wants to go and what she wants to do.

Think before you approach a girl, to the point where it is so built up that your ego refuses to let you.

Be emotional with her.

Take everything she says seriously.

Treat her differently than you treat other people.

Get upset when she plays mind games.

Demand she behave a certain way.

Back down from arguments with her.

Buy her gifts to win affection.

Use pickup lines to break the ice. Nice shoes.

Ask if you can kiss her, and ask to have sex.

Compliment her on how beautiful she is.

Commit to a relationship immediately without knowing much about her.

Don't worry about personal hygiene.

Haircuts are expensive, just like nice shoes and cologne. Skip them and buy more speed seduction material.

Clothes don't make the man. Wear XXL white tshirts even though you weigh 135 lbs. And wifebeaters.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont take to long to make a move

dont act nervous

dont bore her

dont let her walk all over you and tell you what to do.

dont keep talking to her day in day out (you must give her time to miss you)

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
act like every other chump out there and fawn over her, be indecisive, wishy/washy, question yourself, make intermittent eye contact, look like you're scared or insecure, look uncomfortable & always have a stiff posture w/ your arms closed.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk this discusssion is how not to pull girls or how not to get laid your post should have been.

take to long to make a move

act nervous

bore her

let her walk all over you and tell you what to do.

keep talking to her day in day out (dont give her time to miss you)

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right the main aim for this forum was to maybe help out some new people to the forum. I have been doing training in work were we would try to come up with some ways to make customers not want to come back to our branch and how to make customers complain about us. The idea behind this was to change what you want to do to what you dont want to do. By doing this it makes it eaiser for your brain to come up with what you really want for example psb came up with a huge list of things you shouldnt do and from this you can do the oposite to find out what you should be doing. If you can not reverse them directly you can discover what you want to do through patterns.

Basicly coming up with bad ideas intentionally is a great way for people to generate good ideas .

Thanks this has really helped me especially psb`s post.

Check this out for what i mean. http://www.team-creations.com/Articles/art2498.htm