Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Normal is Fighting in LTR?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that in LTR couples who have been together for a long time tend to fight and bicker with each other. On Avg how many fights do people actually get into which is considered normal? everyday? once a month? once every 6month/year??

There is no way even if you are a Don Juan that you can avoid having a tiff with a woman and not be angry at her or shouting back and fourth. I also heard that sometimes after a long fight when couples reconsile through "make up sex" it brings them closer together. Any truths to that? any thoughts?

As well how do you win in a fights? do you actually win some and lose some? how do you gain respect through that? can you actually let a woman get away with bad behaviour when she acts this way as a result of a fight?!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl for 3 years and we started to fight more and more. Towards the end it was every night we went out we would have a small blowup about something.

If it isn't all the time I wouldn't be concerned.

It is good to stand your ground at times.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every couple fights every now and then and that is normal, but daily basis is bad news.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, if it's happening on a daily basis (or almost a daily basis), it's not good. For me, it normally happens about 1 or 2 times a month. I can handle that.