"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How non-online "DJ"s get (almost) any chicks they want

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I'm hearing ... "They were born with the talents of socializing" or "It's all experience and that is how they became good with women." and "Just be yourself.". What do you guys think that these "real guys" did or have that makes women want them?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
There are no naturals.

Sexuality is not genetic, nor instinctive. It is learned. Some guys were just blessed to have had great MALE ROLE MODELS who taught them at a very early age the ways of attraction, seduction, and social skills.

The so-called "naturals" are merely products of their environment, as all of us are. Don't be in awe or intimidated by them. With time and effort, you can be a "natural" too.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
LOL, I already know that. But the thing about being raised to get better at socializing in the future; I think it's good to start at a really early age, don't you think? I must admit, I was a total dumbass one or two years ago asking myself "How come they can do it, and I can't?" ...Well, I've been doing a little study on these guys who are "DJ" themselves without knowing who the heck he is, and i knew that these guys are the same as us. I hope the AFCs know that the DJs are human and they have more experience than them.

I remember somebody saying about some people having more wisdom than others and more of a brain. I think I should bring a discussion about this.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Survivor
There are no naturals.

Sexuality is not genetic, nor instinctive. It is learned.
Wrong.... Sexual appeal (Physical), conversationalskills etc IS genetic.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
So social skills can be borned with, you're saying? Explain.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
kineti charm is just screwin with your mind...

skills, personalities, charm, all that is acquired through experiences/knowledge

physical health and appearance is the only thing that's genetic
 

thebigMac

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
neither one of you is right. it is still under debate whether personality is genetic or a result of environment, but most scientists today agree that it is a combination of both
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Obviously, personality is mainly genetic - you have one brother that speaks very little and is extremely shy while the other brother is hysterically funny and extremely sociable!!
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
That is kinda true. I think it depends on what you're mother does while she's carried you for months.

If personality is genetic, but we will still be able to "achive" that personality from experience, correct?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I'm not screwing with anyones mind. Your personality is created both by your surroundings, influence and also by genetics... So are your traits such as Conversational skills etc etc.... The linguistic part of the brain may be better inn someone and worse in someone else just as some people have a _natural_ easyness for mathetmatics.

Some people have talent, natural skills etc for some stuff, others do not.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
So how do you get the "skills" that the "naturals" have and that you don't?
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
How does a guitar player get good?
He practices.

How does a Don Juan get good?
__________.

thecraftylefty
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Well yeah but isn't that different? Instrument playing skills cannot be borned. It's practice... But approaching women deals with social skills. Mothers might've had their baby to become super-active and her other son very shy and lonely. There are little kids who are very active and playful whenever i see them during a hang-out or a walk to somewhere.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by tactic
Well yeah but isn't that different? Instrument playing skills cannot be borned. It's practice... But approaching women deals with social skills. Mothers might've had their baby to become super-active and her other son very shy and lonely. There are little kids who are very active and playful whenever i see them during a hang-out or a walk to somewhere.
Actually the talent for playing can also be genetic.... There is a reason for musicians often getting childs with a talent for playing music..... Genetic pairing gives genetic results and traits passed on from parents...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
"Actually the talent for playing can also be genetic.... There is a reason for musicians often getting childs with a talent for playing music..... Genetic pairing gives genetic results and traits passed on from parents..."

no, you will never see a kid just pick up an instrument and be good with it. anyone can be taleneted with anything if they practice at it.

and playing music is bull****. ANY one can develop the handeye coordination to beable play music. Its not even hard. I mean, maybe if your slow, or mentally handicapped, but any normal person can play music of a moderate difficulty with enough practice. Musical parents have kids that are good at music because they introduce them to it at an early age. If a kid spends alot of time playing music, then hell yes, he will probably be good at it. You are formed during your childhood.

You take a kid, lock him in a room between the ages of 2 and 8, with no social contact, and he will be stunted for life. It has happened before. He won't beable to talk correctly, and im pretty sure its impossible to teach him above like a 5th grade level. THey just dont have the ablilty. He will also have no talents.


survivor has it right.

if your a "natural", you learned it from someone/somewhere. Either by watching people interact, or through trial and error on your own.

"So are your traits such as Conversational skills etc etc.... The linguistic part of the brain may be better inn someone and worse in someone else just as some people have a _natural_ easyness for mathetmatics."

If you have bad conversational skills, then you were never taught how to properly communicate as a child most likely, or you never picked up on it. You can learn to communicate, its not hard. But if your good, its not just because its genetic, its because you've LEARNED how to be a good communicator, you've figured out what works and what doesn't, and you've stopped doing what doesn't. Its the basis of all learning, and it has nothing to do with genetics.

Now, some people learn stuff more easily then others. That may be genetic, it may not be, i can't say. But anything you learn, which is EVERYTHING, is not genetic.

"Some people have talent, natural skills etc for some stuff, others do not."

take a kid, don't push him to be physically active, turns into a nerd, spends alot of time at the PC, and turns into a really good programmer. not genetic. Put him into any physical sport, and he won't be good. (assuming he doesn't have experience in sports).

Now take the same kid, but put him in alot of sports, he will be atleast decent at all sports just from his knowledge and athleticism of the sport hes best at. He will be good at sports, but will never be the programmer now.

take the same and put him in front of the paino, and you know what will happen.

Its not genetic at all, its just what you were taught to value as a child. I remember watching this thing about a 5 yr old black kid who could play the paino something redicilous. Him and his dad would have speed competitions, and he could play SO fast. I guarentee he wouldn't have gotten good at the paino if it just sat in the corner of the room, and his dad didnt love it and play it alot. His dad taught him how to play, and kids want to do what there parents do.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I see you dont know much about genetics.... Go read up on traits and simular and genetics and then come back.
 

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
please tell me how something learned can turn into a trait.

and then be passed on.

How can i be good at something, and then automatically my kid will be good at it. There is no conversational gene, nor a musical gene.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Everyone has the potential for genius. Sometimes it has been bred out or conditioned out and we need to conciously practice these skills to make them ours again. Practice makes perfect. Do you think Payton Manning always threw the way he does now? No, he had some talent and he stuck with it to make what he does now look effortless.
 

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Do you think anyone in the NBA now could dribble a basketball with any sort of ease the first time they picked it up. NO

I dont care if MJ had a baby with some women star from the WNBA. The kid still couldnt.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top