"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How much would you take???

Josh_rugged

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Been serious with this girl for a long time. She decides to go to a holloween party ( last night ) and dances all night long with her girlfriends. But when someone spikes the punch, she gets a little crazy and dirty dances with her girlfriend and another guy all night long. Gets home calls me up, tells me about it. And then says she sorry, but she is going to a new years party this year, and she doesn't care that I object against it. Claims im trying to run her life. What the crap!! Is it the liquior talking, or is she just that ignorant??? Guys, this may sound like venting, but I want to know what your opinion is.........Thank you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Why aren't you out with her? She went to a party, and you stayed home? huh?

And she's already made plans to go to a new years eve party, and you aren't going with her? WTF?

It has been my experience, that girls generally want to go out with their guys, on New Years Eve.

Why are you objecting to it? You should be going, too.

I think you should re-evaluate your relationship with this girl. I think you might have your head too far up your ass to see that, maybe she isn't digging you as much as you think.

Jesus, some people on here are clueless.

You sound boring, and it sounds like she wants to have some fun.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Josh_rugged
Been serious with this girl for a long time. She decides to go to a holloween party ( last night ) and dances all night long with her girlfriends. But when someone spikes the punch, she gets a little crazy and dirty dances with her girlfriend and another guy all night long. Gets home calls me up, tells me about it. And then says she sorry, but she is going to a new years party this year, and she doesn't care that I object against it. Claims im trying to run her life. What the crap!! Is it the liquior talking, or is she just that ignorant??? Guys, this may sound like venting, but I want to know what your opinion is.........Thank you.

I'm going to try to be a little bit more milder then the canadian.

Why arent you going out together?

Do she disrespect you when you are out together?

Do you guys fight when you are together?

My attitude when im out with my woman or when she is out with her friends is, go ahead cheat i dare you, cause ur gonna be replaced so fast he wont even have time to pull out. i think you should take a similar position. laterz
 

Josh_rugged

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Well, she has her own friends she hangs out with, and hasn't invited me to go to parties with her. She has changed a lot in the last 10 months. I dont fight with her when we are out together, and we get along good. I concider dancing with other guys cheating on me. Don't know about you guys, but I dont like when strange guys have their hands on my girl. Im a fun guy, funny and playful, I dont expect anymore out of a relationship than what I put into one. Just meet me half way is good enough for me.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Josh, be glad she is telling you what happened or the partial truth. When girls tell me what they did during the week or whatever and go partially into details, she wants me to trust her and vice versa. Either that or she wants to brag about what she did. This is much better than a girl that tells you "My weekend went okay" when she went to 2-3 night club/house parties drinking and going wild.

You *are* trying to run her life by telling her not to do this and that when she's still a young adult.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Give us your age, and her age... and that will probably say alot about what's going on.


If she's young enough that she's still just getting into the party scene, then she isn't GF material. You say she's changed alot? When did she turn "of-age" to get into the clubs?

In Canada, the drinking age is 19. I won't touch a 19 yr old. Not even a 20 yr old. They have way too much exploring to do, and aren't worth investing too much time into.

My guess is, your girl had a birthday recently (within the last 10 months) that allows her access to the club scene (she turned 19, or 21 or whatever the legal age is, where you're from). She wants to party.

Don't try and control it. It WILL push her away.


The Bad Ass Canadian
 
Top