Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much would you take???

Josh_rugged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been serious with this girl for a long time. She decides to go to a holloween party ( last night ) and dances all night long with her girlfriends. But when someone spikes the punch, she gets a little crazy and dirty dances with her girlfriend and another guy all night long. Gets home calls me up, tells me about it. And then says she sorry, but she is going to a new years party this year, and she doesn't care that I object against it. Claims im trying to run her life. What the crap!! Is it the liquior talking, or is she just that ignorant??? Guys, this may sound like venting, but I want to know what your opinion is.........Thank you.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why aren't you out with her? She went to a party, and you stayed home? huh?

And she's already made plans to go to a new years eve party, and you aren't going with her? WTF?

It has been my experience, that girls generally want to go out with their guys, on New Years Eve.

Why are you objecting to it? You should be going, too.

I think you should re-evaluate your relationship with this girl. I think you might have your head too far up your ass to see that, maybe she isn't digging you as much as you think.

Jesus, some people on here are clueless.

You sound boring, and it sounds like she wants to have some fun.

The Bad Ass Canadian

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Josh_rugged
Been serious with this girl for a long time. She decides to go to a holloween party ( last night ) and dances all night long with her girlfriends. But when someone spikes the punch, she gets a little crazy and dirty dances with her girlfriend and another guy all night long. Gets home calls me up, tells me about it. And then says she sorry, but she is going to a new years party this year, and she doesn't care that I object against it. Claims im trying to run her life. What the crap!! Is it the liquior talking, or is she just that ignorant??? Guys, this may sound like venting, but I want to know what your opinion is.........Thank you.

I'm going to try to be a little bit more milder then the canadian.

Why arent you going out together?

Do she disrespect you when you are out together?

Do you guys fight when you are together?

My attitude when im out with my woman or when she is out with her friends is, go ahead cheat i dare you, cause ur gonna be replaced so fast he wont even have time to pull out. i think you should take a similar position. laterz

Josh_rugged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she has her own friends she hangs out with, and hasn't invited me to go to parties with her. She has changed a lot in the last 10 months. I dont fight with her when we are out together, and we get along good. I concider dancing with other guys cheating on me. Don't know about you guys, but I dont like when strange guys have their hands on my girl. Im a fun guy, funny and playful, I dont expect anymore out of a relationship than what I put into one. Just meet me half way is good enough for me.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Josh, be glad she is telling you what happened or the partial truth. When girls tell me what they did during the week or whatever and go partially into details, she wants me to trust her and vice versa. Either that or she wants to brag about what she did. This is much better than a girl that tells you "My weekend went okay" when she went to 2-3 night club/house parties drinking and going wild.

You *are* trying to run her life by telling her not to do this and that when she's still a young adult.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us your age, and her age... and that will probably say alot about what's going on.

If she's young enough that she's still just getting into the party scene, then she isn't GF material. You say she's changed alot? When did she turn "of-age" to get into the clubs?

In Canada, the drinking age is 19. I won't touch a 19 yr old. Not even a 20 yr old. They have way too much exploring to do, and aren't worth investing too much time into.

My guess is, your girl had a birthday recently (within the last 10 months) that allows her access to the club scene (she turned 19, or 21 or whatever the legal age is, where you're from). She wants to party.

Don't try and control it. It WILL push her away.

The Bad Ass Canadian