Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much older are you guys willing to go

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is inspired by PuertoRican_Lover asking me why I date women in their fifties. I'm wondering what the upper limits are for you guys both for long term relationships as well as a short term thing just to get in a womans pants.

For me at 42 years, for the short term, no strings attached, lets have fun thing, as long as she takes care of herself I'll screw a woman as old as mid fifties no problem; as for a long term relationship, I'd want her to be no more than five years older than me.

Summary:

Just for sex upper limit: Approximately 12 years older

Long term relationship upper limit: Approximately 5 years older

Of course it should go without saying that an older woman for a long term relationship would have to have her act together in a lot of ways. If I were to think of settling down with someone for twenty years or longer, I'd prefer her to be as close to my age as possible.

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm 33 and currently pursuing a 45-year old woman.
Problem is - I'm falling for her real hard! Seems like all my seduction techniques affect myself as much as her....:rolleyes:

Reaction score
I had one as old as 15 years older. I was 43 and she was about 57 or so. I was only the 3rd man she had been with. I've rarely seen a woman have as many orgasims as that.

So I would say about 15 for sex

I like them withing 5 years younger for ltr.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I was involved in a LTR with a women 18 years older than myself for about a year and a half. I was 24, he was 42, I went to school with her daughter who was about 2 weeks younger than me. I realized she would never be my wife, but I was only 24 and she was filled her purpose. Having a regular lay, classy, and into the finer things in life.

However, now that I am 28 and looking for a life long partner, I don't think I would date anyone seriously more than 10 years my age. And I would prefer that they be within 6 years of my age as well.

Last year I dated a mature 19 year old (or so I thought) and it had some high points and lows as well.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
I was involved in a LTR with a women 18 years older than myself for about a year and a half. I was 24, she was 42, I went to school with her daughter who was about 2 weeks younger than me. I realized she would never be my wife, but I was only 24 and she was filled her purpose. Having a regular lay, classy, and into the finer things in life.
why did it end? was money involved?

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone as much as 8 years older. I nominally draw the line somewhere around 5 years but it isn't a hard target, just a preference that has developed over time. More than about 5 years and it can become difficult to relate culturally sometimes.

It can be difficult to pin down precisely how old a woman is though. Our culture values youth so I've found a lot women shave a few years off their true age until you get to know them better. Thirty-two is often a euphemism for thirty-five.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
why did it end? was money involved?
Actually money wasn't a concern for me at that point as I had a very successful business at the time. It ended in large part cuz I had a young daughter (3 yr old) and she was jealous of the amount of time and attention I gave my daughter.

I was also cheating on her almost the whole time as I knew there was no long term future. I didn't bother trying to hide it and she knew that when we had a fight and broke up, I was off nailing someone else.

Reaction score
I don't find many women in their 30's or above very attractive. A woman's beauty is closely tied to her youth - if I can date women in their 20's, then that is where I will focus my efforts! I enjoy the challenge!

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I don't find many women in their 30's or above very attractive. A woman's beauty is closely tied to her youth - if I can date women in their 20's, then that is where I will focus my efforts! I enjoy the challenge!
Yeah, for me, there's more to a woman than looks. Sure a twenty something is probably more luscious than a forty year old, but with that said, when she opens her mouth I want her to be able to talk about things that I'm interested in. I don't see any way that I, at this point in my life and career, could have anything in common with a twenty-five year old. If we have nothing in common, I'm just not attracted.

I want to be around women that have some life experience behind them, even if they do carry some baggage. Hell who doesn't carry baggage at my age? Given a choice bettween a hot twenty something that I have nothing in common with and an above average forty something that I have lots in common with, I'll take the older gal any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal situation is to find an available mother daughter crew at about 20 something and 40 something. Best of both worlds -- especially when you pull off the three-way. The jealousy there would make sparks so hot the roof would catch on fire . . .

Okay, now back to reality . . .

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 29 one of the broads I used to bone is 57 (shes actually older than my mother). She has two kids older than me. She is one of the most sensual women Ive ever met. Every word out of her mouth is seductive, She exudes sexuality and femininity. She turns me on like few women Ive ever met. Her clothes are always on point, the hairs on her head are never out of place and she smells great. She had no expectations of me, she just wanted me to come over once a week and screw her brains out (I could handle that).

I think age is unimportant. I dont care how old a woman is as long as she looks good, and takes care of herself, who cares? I would never get serious about a woman who was a lot older but if I enjoy her company and the sex is good who cares about age.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting question. I've never done an older chick. I don't think I could, because I just don't see them that often. The oldest girl was 31 and that was three years ago.

I have been looking for some older ladies, though. I understand they have plenty of cash and can afford to buy their own drinks.
;)

The age limit would likely depend on the lady and how sexually attractive/charming she was.

I did meet a 44 year old lady that I would love to do, but as I'm doing her daughter from time to time, I think I'll stay away for now.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find many women in their 30's or above very attractive. A woman's beauty is closely tied to her youth - if I can date women in their 20's, then that is where I will focus my efforts! I enjoy the challenge
I have never dated a man who was less than five years older. My ex was 8 years older. It isn't a question of experience so much as it is that they know what they are after, and go after it without bull****ting.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 27 today, yay Happy B day. Anyways I seem to be more attracted to older women than women that are my age. I would go out with someone who is 50 if shes hot. Age doesent matter only the thing between the legs does.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy

I have been looking for some older ladies, though. I understand they have plenty of cash and can afford to buy their own drinks.
;)

The age limit would likely depend on the lady and how sexually attractive/charming she was.
Looking for a sugar mama, eh? ;)
Yet another good thread here - looks like age isn't really a numbers thing...if she's older but looks great for her age, if you can identify with her (cultural commonalities)..then it's all good!

For me, the younger girls seem to be very flaky and are riding off their youth...so I'm exploring older women as well as the younger ones.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
Looking for a sugar mama, eh? ;)
Yet another good thread here - looks like age isn't really a numbers thing...if she's older but looks great for her age, if you can identify with her (cultural commonalities)..then it's all good!

For me, the younger girls seem to be very flaky and are riding off their youth...so I'm exploring older women as well as the younger ones.
Life offers us many great things along the way. In my view every man should experience an older woman atleast once, preferably many times:D, before we settle down.

They're great for conversation, they are independent with their own cash flow that they are often willing to spend, and sometimes have many female friends that allows us guys to broden our horizons with. It's a whole other world in my experience.

P.S. Also, in my opinion there's nothing like a woman several years older, on her knees, sucking like it's her job in life.:D

Last edited:

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
P.S. Also, in my opinion there's nothing like a woman several years older, on her knees, sucking like it's her job in life.

AMEN!! Church!!!

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
P.S. Also, in my opinion there's nothing like a woman several years older, on her knees, sucking like it's her job in life.

AMEN!! Church!!!
Another thing I've found that gives a lot of satisfaction in the moment is having an older woman ass up over your knees giving her a spanking.:D

Ah yes, it's great to hear the yelps and ouches mixed in with the filthy curse words that comes out of her mouth everytime you slap her ass. I just love it!:)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dated a woman my age for the first time since high school last night. That was a lot of fun!