“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How much of her jealousy is acceptable?

Safari

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
China
My Chinese girlfriend came home with me a few nights ago after my band's performance. My sheets were hanging up to dry, and I was accused of washing them because I had "another girlfriend" over. (Not true, I was just simply washing them because they needed it.)

During the show, I interacted with some female friends in the crowd. That's part of the show. I got heat for this as well. She says she loses face when I do this.

Two weeks ago, I had spend the day traveling two hours away to renew my visa. I was accused of taking a holiday with another girlfriend...again, total bull.

It's getting old now. Is this just a reassuring indicator of high interest, or a NEXTable offense? Thanks.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Cheat on her...at least then her jealousy will be justifiable. :D

No, just kidding, don't do that. You know what...interacting with the crowd is part of your duty as a performer. It's part of your show. If she can't accept that, then maybe she shouldn't be dating a musician.

First of all, are you cheating?

If not, tell her to stop disrespecting you with false accusations, that you're tired of it and you're not going to stand for it any more. Maybe not in those words, but delivered with that kind of forcefulness. I'm sure you've already done the "Hey, hey, baby. It's not like that. YOu know I would never cheat on you." and it hasn't worked. F that. She's worried about losing face when you interact with women in the crowd, but doesn't think YOU lose face when she accuses you of cheating? B!tch.

If you ARE cheating, then just break up with her and save yourself a lot of heartache down the road.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Sounds like someone is testing you or trying to control you, either way, you need to put her in her place quick or she'll keep it up.

"accused of washing them because I had "another girlfriend" over."

Me: 'Yeah well, you don't want me sleeping in the wet spot do you?'

During the show, I interacted with some female friends in the crowd. That's part of the show. I got heat for this as well

Come on bro. Are you suppose to stop talking to female friends because you're dating her? Give me a break. She needs to know that you will talk to who ever you want, when ever you want. If she doesn't like it, she can move on.


Two weeks ago, I had spend the day traveling two hours away to renew my visa. I was accused of taking a holiday with another girlfriend...again, total bull.

What you do on your own time is your business, not hers. SHE needs to understand this.
 

Safari

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
China
I'm not cheating.

I don't even casually date other women, although some opportunities are already waiting if it comes to a breakup.

I do of course hang out in groups. Sometimes it's me and four Russian girls (I speak Russian moderately well). But I'm very upfront about this, and I show her that I have nothing to hide. I even show her pictures of our group and have offered to to introduce her to them.

I have been standing up for myself on all of these things. I'm just curious what DJs consider an acceptable level of jealousy from a woman.
 

Project.D

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
sorry for bringing up an old post but...

yeah like the others have said its a stupid test to see how far your leash is. your answer is that there is no leash. this girl i am with called me LONG DISTANCE for christ sake on her vacation to talk to me. i act aloof, joke about having another girl over, tell her i have to go. she contacts me later and says "why arent you talking to me? i treat you so well and you always treat me..."

i say: "Listen. You've brought this up for the third time. Bring it up again and i wont talk to you anymore. If you want to talk you can tell me about your day, how was your flight, etc. Dont bring up that "i treat you so well" bull**** because i dont want to hear it. Understand?"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top