Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much is an Emergency room visit for std checkup?

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

This isn't a trolling thread or anything. I really want to know. I live in California and my insurance is HSA, which is practically "no" insurance.

After sleeping with a girl, I had some reactions a couple days later. On Sunday, I went to a hospital to check whether I had any STDS or anything like that.

Since it was a Sunday, they put me in the Emergency Room area to take tests.

1. They took my blood pressure.
2. They did a urethral test or something. It means that they placed something that goes in your p8nis hole. It hurts like hell.
3. They gave me a prescription of antibiotics to take.
4. They said that they would tell me the results in about a week.

Being as stupid as I was, I went in the emergency room, and I don't think I have insurance. How much is this going to cost me? Has anyone had experience with this?

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
Did you bag?
I did bag.

But I used ultra-thin. It came off.

Then I added another one.

And then that one came off.

Needless to say, I will never use "ultra-thin" again and I will never call her again. I hear that most of the stds can be cured. The only two that can't be cured are herpes and HIV. Luckily, no instances of herpes so far, and it's been 7 days.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont use ultra thin. Use the standard ones (like lubricated, ribbed whatever. Avoid lambskin), they're generally better IMO.

But with the procedures at the hospital, I would say $300(hopefully less) plus whatever your medication costs would be. Try going to a Wal Mart, maybe you can get that medicine for the 4 bucks they charge.

Good luck man.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
After sleeping with a girl, I had some reactions a couple days later.
Doesn't it take more than a few days for reactions to occur? Isn't it more likely that if you have STD symptoms now, it is from a previous sexual encounter?

:confused:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey homie, I've been there. It blows. You might have over reacted a bit. STD's aren't like snake bites where you need to rush to the hospital before your dyck falls off. I'm not sure how much your bill will be, but it probably won't be cheap...

So, next time you look up 'california state free health clinic std' or 'california state health clinic std' online for your area, call to get their hours and walked in their next business day. They usually are first come first serve walk in appointments.. I'm sure your state has one. These clinics are set up for lower income people to get tested for STD's etc... Try a google search on your city, state and std prevention clinic. The cost for meds and checkup is probably like $20 (at least it is where I live ;) ) So, next time something like this happens, you know you don't need to rush to the emergency room. Lord knows I was stressing out a few times during my some of my peak sexually active times in 2005 and part of 2006.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
It ended up costing $1005 dollars at O Connor Hospital. This blows.
my god thats a lot of money
how many std tests did they do on you?

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
1K?........that's cheap, I was gonna guess 3 grand. don't ever go to emergency unless you are dying, insurance won't even cover emergency unless you are in a life threating situation.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't there clinics that do this for free?