Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much, if any, does having a kid of your own impact your game?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question arose because I recently separated, officially divorce very soon.

Have a small child only 18 months old. Frankly, I am a bit self conscious of it (I know I need to get over that quickly)

1. When do you disclose this? Prior to meeting up on date, at the date, etc?

2. Is this an issue that hurts game?

3. If it does, how do you minimize the impact of this on dating, game, etc?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will be more sensitive to your time and resources being wasted. Youll prefer a lady with at least one kid.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Have a small child only 18 months old. Frankly, I am a bit self conscious of it (I know I need to get over that quickly)
You fathered a child. It’s a life changing event. The only way you get over it quickly is if you abandon your previous actions and emotional involvement with the life that you created…
Ignore your actions or own them, it’s your choice…

Last edited:

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,... Sorry about your Divorce but it's obviously going to impact your dating game, Good or bad, I couldn't tell you.

1. When do you disclose this? Prior to meeting up on date, at the date, etc? I wouldn't bring it up right away, Just focus on hanging out and dating the girl/girls and if it comes up then disclose it. If you are looking to just have sex and have a good time then I wouldnt bring it up either unless of course it comes up for example, "I have to go to take care of a few things" and she says "Why cant you stay with me for the night?" then you let it be known, "I have a child that i need to attend to". If she gives you problems after that then she can walk. Also if a chick ever gives you sh*t like "Why didnt you tell me right away!?" You dont need to tell her anything until and unless things begin moving towards a relationship or if she straight up asks "Do you have any kids".

2. Is this an issue that hurts game? I personally couldnt tell you because I have no kids but I have friends in this situation and from what I can tell, the only impact it has is limiting their time with certain activities. They may not be able to hang out all night because they need to care for their child.

3. If it does, how do you minimize the impact of this on dating, game, etc? You need a balancing act of your responsibilities and getting pvssy. You can't really minimize the impact in certain situations, for example, You need to care for your child one night vs she wants to meet up for a date. Your child comes first and therefore can't meet up with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would he prefer a lady with at least one kid?
They waste less time and more likely to respect a dad and be okay with kids. Childless girls are usually extremely selfish. A mother has to be more responsible and so does a dad.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Stoic,
Kipling said it all,"The more you have known of the others,the less will you stick with one"!

R

Ranger

Here is my question. What would be the purpose of disclosing it when you meet a woman? Has she done something awesome that compels you to disclose all the personal aspects of your life?
Is this a good subject to be talking with a new woman that you plan on spinning as a plate?
If she asks later...”why didn’t you tell me you had a kid?”
Just say “Were you planning on marrying me or something? You’re not proposing already are you?”
Or:
“Do you tell everything about yourself on the first couple of dates when you meet a man?”

“You see babe, I have to be able to trust a woman before I start letting out information that is close to me.”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my question. What would be the purpose of disclosing it when you meet a woman? Has she done something awesome that compels you to disclose all the personal aspects of your life?
Is this a good subject to be talking with a new woman that you plan on spinning as a plate?
If she asks later...”why didn’t you tell me you had a kid?”
Just say “Were you planning on marrying me or something? You’re not proposing already are you?”
Or:
“Do you tell everything about yourself on the first couple of dates when you meet a man?”

“You see babe, I have to be able to trust a woman before I start letting out information that is close to me.”
Agree you shouldve fvcked her a few times before that info is disclosed. Got her hooked to the dyck even.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks folks for the responses. Think Rangers response about joking about marrying is the one Ill use when questioned about it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question arose because I recently separated, officially divorce very soon.

1. When do you disclose this? Prior to meeting up on date, at the date, etc?

2. Is this an issue that hurts game?

3. If it does, how do you minimize the impact of this on dating, game, etc?
My game is blow me me or blow me out but not before trolling her into oblivion.

A kid begs for child support rape. A few buddies battled the courts. Got kids due to the girl ****ing up. Ie drugs.

Tell her nothing. Put kid first. I know this is a new given how gross single moms are.