Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That depends on what exactly are you talking about. Everything else equal, having a good build is better than not having a good build.How much does being skinny hurt your smv?
Damn Im 135 lmaoThat depends on what exactly are you talking about. Everything else equal, having a good build is better than not having a good build.
In my personal experience weighing 135 lbs and 175 lbs, it's the difference between having average women making smart @ss remarks to you without knowing anything about you, to getting hit on by average women, respectively.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
yes comes down a few variables. also your energy/vibe etc.Skinny is fine if you’ve got height or at least a really good face/hair.
Skinny is a turnoff for a short, average face, so so hair guy.
Yes, all things being equal 'stronger' looking physique unlikely to be negative mark against you - roided up bodybuilder may put some off.You do not have to look like a bodybuilder but you should have some muscle mass on you. Women defer to physical strength both directly (they are less likely to be confrontational) and indirectly (they observe how / if other men respect you).
A lot of properly lean, natural weight lifters do too. Good to wear slim fitting (not skin tight) t shirts, otherwise can look 'skinny' and like you've never lifted a weight in your life to most people if wearing normal/loose fitting clothes, particularly office type long sleep shirts. A lot of it is an illusion. Many competing natural body builders weigh 10-11 stone on stage, but in pics, on stage look much bigger due to being 6% or lower and definition/muscles popping out.I get more attention in the summer at the pool with my shirt off since you can see my abs and i have a good chest. In clothes i look fairly skinny. My co-worker was really checking me out today though.. but i've noticed that since i first met her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.