"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How Much Do You Tolerate Till You Next Her?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So just giving you the juicey bits.

01. Work Colleague
02. Flirting on & off for last 3 years while she was in a relationship.
03. Banged her around 2 years ago after a work party, yes she was in her relationship.
04. Breaks up with the dude 6 months ago.
05. Flirting with me gets intense
06. Gives me Bl0w Jobs at work 4 or 5 times

07. She cannot pin down a date to meet for sex, keeps having child care issues.. She Canceled 2 dates because she couldn't get away.

Anyway I NEXTED her hard.. She keeps trying to get my attention at work, but gets scraps off me only.

How much time do you give girls to bang before you next them?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If it's not this women it's the cokehead one, I feel like I know your rotation better than you do.

Get some new women, ones without issues.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
objectively, I suggest you continue to let her give you Bl0w jobs at work sometimes(assuming that's something that s good). just to be friendly to her. since it's a work person you don't want trouble, so to keep the peace just let her do that sometimes.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
06. Gives me Bl0w Jobs at work 4 or 5 times
Free bl0w jobs at work and doesnt bother you with dating? Seems like the perfect relationship, where is your problem?

Treat her like a good colleague that svcks your **** from time to time. No need to get pissed or rude.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Free bl0w jobs at work and doesnt bother you with dating? Seems like the perfect relationship, where is your problem?

Treat her like a good colleague that svcks your **** from time to time. No need to get pissed or rude.
Yeh but the bl0W job things comes with risks.. If get caught out, could have implications for my job.

Also covid risk.. Who else is she sucking off on a regular.

Also I wanted to SMASH bl0W jobs has its limit, things need to progress to smashing at some point. Which just wasn't happening with her.. Too many hurdles & one to many flakes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Take the occasional bj and stop asking her to do anything else.

She is telling you her worth and how to treat her accordingly, stop and listen.
The blow J0b situation is risky.. We have social distancing as company policy.. If word gets out she is whacking me off in work, could jeopardise my job.

Also with covid, it's a health risk too.. Ideally I wanted to smash her once or twice at my house & then just move on.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Bro, is this the same girl you mentioned before about wanting to bang and she keeps playing games? if it is, you should of tossed that broad out of your life a long time ago.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
She's withholding because she sees a future with you, if you do not share in that, you need to move on before this becomes a life sentence
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Bro, is this the same girl you mentioned before about wanting to bang and she keeps playing games? if it is, you should of tossed that broad out of your life a long time ago.
I tossed her aside 3 months ago.. She is trying to catch my attention again..

Keeps attempting to talk to me at work..

However I don't want to get sucked back into her games again.

I could probably get more blow j0bs off her, however when it comes for meeting for sex she makes it difficult.

So I rather just keep her tossed aside & watch her squirm every other week trying to get my attention again.

She blew her chance.. I rather bang other woman now
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
@soulforge, I've been there man. But this is like the 9th time you've talked about this h0e.

Move on.
I already have man, I tossed her aside nearly 3 months ago.. She keeps trying to talk to me at work.. So I'm just keeping her at a distance & depriving her of attention.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
So just giving you the juicey bits.

01. Work Colleague
02. Flirting on & off for last 3 years while she was in a relationship.
03. Banged her around 2 years ago after a work party, yes she was in her relationship.
04. Breaks up with the dude 6 months ago.
05. Flirting with me gets intense
06. Gives me Bl0w Jobs at work 4 or 5 times

07. She cannot pin down a date to meet for sex, keeps having child care issues.. She Canceled 2 dates because she couldn't get away.

Anyway I NEXTED her hard.. She keeps trying to get my attention at work, but gets scraps off me only.

How much time do you give girls to bang before you next them?
I next pretty frequently... I was banging a 24 year old that started to annoy me. After the bang they are usually on a chopping block... I would have probably nexted the girl your talking about after the first bang.... no where to go?? She has kids... in a relationship.. I’m not picking up her tab.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So just giving you the juicey bits.

01. Work Colleague
02. Flirting on & off for last 3 years while she was in a relationship.
03. Banged her around 2 years ago after a work party, yes she was in her relationship.
04. Breaks up with the dude 6 months ago.
05. Flirting with me gets intense
06. Gives me Bl0w Jobs at work 4 or 5 times

07. She cannot pin down a date to meet for sex, keeps having child care issues.. She Canceled 2 dates because she couldn't get away.

Anyway I NEXTED her hard.. She keeps trying to get my attention at work, but gets scraps off me only.

How much time do you give girls to bang before you next them?
This has the potential to blow up in your face in various ways. Plus she doesn't exactly sound like a high quality woman. I suggest getting transferred to a different Dunkin Donuts.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
But you secretly want her to come back around and slob on your knob.
Haha no.. I'm done with the Bjs.. In the last 3 months she has reached out maybe 6 times & I gave her scraps of my time.

If she offered to meet for smash, Yeh I would probably do it.. Anything less than that, I don't even entertain her
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Keep it that way.

You're better than this.

In fact, we're all better than this.

Here's to hoping no member of this forum ever has to create a thread about some broad we're crying over ever again.
Exactly.. I sensed a certain level of disrespect, with my interactions with her. She absolutely had no appreciation of my time & expected me to make all the effort, while she does very little.

3 months later.. She is going out of her way to get my attention & I literally give her brief moment when she reaches out & quickly move the hell on lol.

I sense some real butt hurt in her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top