SIXPAKGQ
Don Juan
Do people get rejected just because they have a preference of dating certain ethnicities? Discuss
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Just curious, why does it seem most black guys always want to date outside of their race. Don't black men like black girls? To be honest with you, I am white and am only attracted to white girls or Latina girls. I do not know any white guys who are attracted to black girls. I am not trying to be racist, but why do black guys dig white girls so much, more so than their own black girls.Originally posted by HuangBei
Actually man, that totally happens. Don't sweat it. I'm black and girls (before I started even using game on them) have said they didn't want to get in a realtionship with black guys because what their parents would say.
That's fu**ing retarded, but that's still how it is in certain places. The main areas to look out are in the midwest and south, but of course, I'm talking about America. The East and West Coast are pretty fond of the black men. Oooh heeeeelllll yes, they are!
Anyway, don't sweat it, and realize that there are a LOT of girls our there that (in my case, you might not be black) have never dated a brotha, but some are more than willing to try something new!![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
How do you figure? I made no mention of a superiority or inferiorority of a certain race. Besides, I think "most" people are attracted to people whom share the same physical features as themselves.Originally posted by Capo De Tutti Capi
ur not trying to be racist but u sure sounded racist. who cares? stupid questions. please. im hispanic. i like white girls. i like black girls, i like azn girls-it doesnt matter-hispanic girls have the brown skin too buddy.
Originally posted by tristan22
I dated a black girl a few years back and it didn't work out b/c her parents weren't comfortable with the situation. If i'm attracted to a female, i don't care what race she is; attraction is attraction.
I went to a predominantly white university and a lot of interracial dating took place (especially amongst the athletes). Most of the black guys seemed to be attracted and date white girls only, which created a lot animosity (black girls were mad as he11). If you can get the girl of your choice.......Why the he11 not?
In my area i really don't see a lot of racism, everyone is relatively excepting. Racism doesn't attach itself to one color or creed, i'm sure everyone on this board has experienced it at least one time in their life; it's just another one of lifes obstacles we must overcome.
Date who you want and bang who you want, life is waaaay too short!
This makes no sense in 2004Originally posted by jakethasnake
This is why black women straighten their hair, and why black males (if they can afford to - literally and figuratively) date outside their race.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
PuertoRican_Lover is spot on.Some people are racist and will not date certain races/color regardless of how attractive they are.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.