"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How much contact....to remain a challenge?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I'm seeing this girl who lives about 2hrs away. We first met about 2 and a half months ago and we see each other about every week and a half to 2 weeks. Things are going great and I wanna keep them that way.

What's the optimum amount of contact to keep her interest level high? By that I mean, how many times a week should I talk to her on the phone/email between the times that I'm actually in her physical presence. And what's the max amount of time I should spend talking to her on the phone? If it was up to her, we'd talk for an hour every time. What would you suggest? Thanks.

M.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Here's an idea. See and talk to her when you want; because you want. If you are bound by rules you are no better off than you were before you found this site. Free yourself completely. No expectations, no limitations, no rules, just what you want, when you want. Have fun.

Interest isn't going to drop because you're talking to her more. That is something that *some* genius made up because they were under the impression that any girl who got to know them for who they REALLY were, would become turned off. So they came up with this "great idea" to just never be yourself in front of a girl, and constantly hide it by being a 'challenge' so that she never finds out how 'ugly' you really are.

I say fvck it.

-Blitz
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Originally posted by mecca411
I'm seeing this girl who lives about 2hrs away. We first met about 2 and a half months ago and we see each other about every week and a half to 2 weeks. Things are going great and I wanna keep them that way.

What's the optimum amount of contact to keep her interest level high? By that I mean, how many times a week should I talk to her on the phone/email between the times that I'm actually in her physical presence. And what's the max amount of time I should spend talking to her on the phone? If it was up to her, we'd talk for an hour every time. What would you suggest? Thanks.

M.
How and when you call/email her have absolutely no bearing on a woman's interest level.

If she's really interested in you, none of those things should matter. In fact, none of those things ever do.

Understand that rules like "wait 3 days to call" are just there to give desperate, needy guys time to catch their emotions. Its a way to teach self-control. The rules exist not to influence the woman, but to control the man.

It sounds like in your situation you don't need to be concerned with such things.
 
Top