Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much contact do you need?

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my guys is the same as me in that regard. we never “chat” over text, only use it to make plans. i am starting to see and like him more. he’s my age. strangely it’s the older guy (he’s 57 and i am 39) that is asking (demanding) for more contact via text and more closeness.
The 57 year old guy is insecure (obviously). He should be attracting your interest, not demanding it. But you already know that, since you're on this forum.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 57 year old guy is insecure (obviously). He should be attracting your interest, not demanding it. But you already know that, since you're on this forum.
He seems really secure though. he’s good looking, has money, houses, cars etc. and 2 other GFs plus FWBs. I am attracted to him very much, just be needs a lot of female attention. and i like to live in the moment and not have to “check in” when we aren’t together.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
honestly i still find men so “hard to read.” i think maybe i project a lot or over analyze or insert emotions into it when i shouldn’t.

how much contact do you guys need/want from a girl you are seeing? this includes text and in person. is less more in that it keeps it fresh and builds anticipation? or do you all need closeness and to be reassured we are thinking about you and craving you?

and guidelines or insights here? thanks so much!
it depends upon how pleasing she is to me. The more feminine and desirous of me she is the more contact i will entertain.

I’m not the type to “tell” her to remain close to me. I operate on desire only.

There’s a lot in that. I know what I like.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
One of my guys is the same as me in that regard. we never “chat” over text, only use it to make plans. i am starting to see and like him more. he’s my age. strangely it’s the older guy (he’s 57 and i am 39) that is asking (demanding) for more contact via text and more closeness.
The modes or stages I listed above does not apply to men who are feminine, mommy boys who just needs another mommy with benefits, etc.

This does not mean they can't spin plates, it just means their needs is in the super category - emotionally acts much like a woman.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't preach monogamy. Point was they should be at Max mirroring interest. If the 57 year old chases that hard I kind of admire his energy levels but definitely not his sense. One of the compensations for life past 45 is that you ve seen it all had it all so that woman's usual default weapons i.e. tits and ass and hot cold behaviour bounce off you. So the better ones smarten up and fly right.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the other posters say, it depends on how you feel about the girl. If only dating, then i play it cool. I've been trained not to care much about women until i'm in a LTR with them. So yeah i can easily go 5 days with no contact. Me and My current plate have'nt interacted for 3 weeks. I've been trained to not like texting in case i say something wrong, I've been trained to keep texting to a minimum.