"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How much comfort to keep Plates spinning?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Recurring isssue Im facing. This is the 4th time this year that a plate said she cant just continue "****ing me"/ "doing this"/ "casual".

I realise this is a comfort test. And I probably broke the plate long back by failing to recognize the previous comfort tests.

For the future I could dangle the commitment carrot maybe salvage a **** or two out of it.

Twice I've been told overly that plate cant continue hooking up anymore. She doesnt know where her life is going and this stresses her out. She wants to stay in touch/be friends. Is this a **** test or was she looking for comfort?

From my reflections it was too cold (texting/calling literally for logistics) and one was nearing the wall so probably she wanted a stable beta bucks/marriage.

Last week another plate pulled this cant continue hooking up. I ignored it and hit her up normally after. Then she said she wants meet her friends, I dropped the plans. She bumped into me on thursday night (randomly hugging me from behind) and was touching me. Bantered for a bit before I brushed her off. Anyway I hit her after again and she agreed to meet up alone "Just as friends". This is a **** test according to me. Or a power play for a relationship (not happening right now).
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Your going to keep this pattern until your upfront with these plates that your NON exclusive.
These women are doing this to you because they are looking for more then being a plate.
Your not being direct with them and their reactions clearly say it.
At the beginning they are told I'm not exclusive.

"I just cant keep fcking you" is a clear sign of being led on.
Plates need to be told that exzctly what they are.
If you cant tell them then let them go and find what they are looking for.
But dont they have to bring up the "what are we talk". If I bring it up again its just forced.

So I basically have two options 1 is to tell them this is how its going to be and they can stick and enjoy themselves or move on. Option 2 is to commit to them.
 
U

user43770

Guest
I haven't had multiple plates in over a year, but when I have, I've never been able to maintain them for very long. Even when I was in college. It's so much work and women have too many options.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
She doesn't wanna "meet up as friends" lol.. she is just trying to cuff you. She still wants to fvck, but she is gonna continue pressuring you about being exclusive until you give in or tell her to fvck off. More than likely she is already receiving attention from a guy that wants to date her. 9 times out of 10 when a girl is trying to cuff me, it's usually because there is another guy in the picture. She shoots her shot with the guy she actually wants (you) and once she realizes you are not available for commitment, she has a new boyfriend a week later. I can 99% guarantee this sh!t will happen.

I once pretended to date a girl just so I could continue having sex with her.. I was a lot younger and pretty dumb. I don't recommend doing this. It ended pretty badly.

I would just chalk it up as a loss. Tell her you're not read to date. She is still gonna keep you in the back of her mind. And if she does ever break up with the new BF she will be back in your inbox for a rebound for sure. It's all up to you how you wanna play it though.

Gotta remember that plates don't last forever my friend.. usually someone always ends up catching feelings and complicating it. This is just the natural progression of spinning plates. Solution: Go find more plates to spin.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
She doesn't wanna "meet up as friends" lol.. she is just trying to cuff you. She still wants to fvck, but she is gonna continue pressuring you about being exclusive until you give in or tell her to fvck off. More than likely she is already receiving attention from a guy that wants to date her. 9 times out of 10 when a girl is trying to cuff me, it's usually because there is another guy in the picture.
Seems highly plausible. Her friends were trying to set her up with some guy. She avoided him for months. So she has a stable Beta Bucks.

Why dont they just come outright and say it instead of covertly.

I once pretended to date a girl just so I could continue having sex with her.. I was a lot younger and pretty dumb. I don't recommend doing this. It ended pretty badly.
I'm more curious about this. Like you just accepted an LTR and spun plates on the side?

Or she was FwB and you didnt want to stop so you agreed to date for ***** supply. I;ve done this in the past. I learnt that the wet hole was not worth the other trouble.

Gotta remember that plates don't last forever my friend.. usually someone always ends up catching feelings and complicating it.
Yup. No point in dangling the commitment carrot.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I find that women will catch feelings or want something more, the more time they spend with you and the more they sleep with you. The only exceptions are if they are already in a relationship, hardcore career women, or have mental issues.

Plates whether they know it or not will ALWAYS have an expiry date and you should take this into account and always be recruiting or looking for replacements.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
I find that women will catch feelings or want something more, the more time they spend with you and the more they sleep with you.
Its sad when a plate breaks but I prefer them breaking overtly rather than covertly.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I'm more curious about this. Like you just accepted an LTR and spun plates on the side?
Yep. Pretty much acted like her boyfriend but I still slept with other girls and didn't really change my lifestyle at all. I didn't even try to hide my cheating either. I was very lazy, and when she found out I just played dumb. I don't recommend doing this though.. not worth the drama just to **** her 1-2 more times.
 
Top