Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much comfort to keep Plates spinning?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recurring isssue Im facing. This is the 4th time this year that a plate said she cant just continue "****ing me"/ "doing this"/ "casual".

I realise this is a comfort test. And I probably broke the plate long back by failing to recognize the previous comfort tests.

For the future I could dangle the commitment carrot maybe salvage a **** or two out of it.

Twice I've been told overly that plate cant continue hooking up anymore. She doesnt know where her life is going and this stresses her out. She wants to stay in touch/be friends. Is this a **** test or was she looking for comfort?

From my reflections it was too cold (texting/calling literally for logistics) and one was nearing the wall so probably she wanted a stable beta bucks/marriage.

Last week another plate pulled this cant continue hooking up. I ignored it and hit her up normally after. Then she said she wants meet her friends, I dropped the plans. She bumped into me on thursday night (randomly hugging me from behind) and was touching me. Bantered for a bit before I brushed her off. Anyway I hit her after again and she agreed to meet up alone "Just as friends". This is a **** test according to me. Or a power play for a relationship (not happening right now).

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going to keep this pattern until your upfront with these plates that your NON exclusive.
These women are doing this to you because they are looking for more then being a plate.
Your not being direct with them and their reactions clearly say it.
At the beginning they are told I'm not exclusive.

"I just cant keep fcking you" is a clear sign of being led on.
Plates need to be told that exzctly what they are.
If you cant tell them then let them go and find what they are looking for.
But dont they have to bring up the "what are we talk". If I bring it up again its just forced.

So I basically have two options 1 is to tell them this is how its going to be and they can stick and enjoy themselves or move on. Option 2 is to commit to them.

U

user43770

I haven't had multiple plates in over a year, but when I have, I've never been able to maintain them for very long. Even when I was in college. It's so much work and women have too many options.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't wanna "meet up as friends" lol.. she is just trying to cuff you. She still wants to fvck, but she is gonna continue pressuring you about being exclusive until you give in or tell her to fvck off. More than likely she is already receiving attention from a guy that wants to date her. 9 times out of 10 when a girl is trying to cuff me, it's usually because there is another guy in the picture. She shoots her shot with the guy she actually wants (you) and once she realizes you are not available for commitment, she has a new boyfriend a week later. I can 99% guarantee this sh!t will happen.

I once pretended to date a girl just so I could continue having sex with her.. I was a lot younger and pretty dumb. I don't recommend doing this. It ended pretty badly.

I would just chalk it up as a loss. Tell her you're not read to date. She is still gonna keep you in the back of her mind. And if she does ever break up with the new BF she will be back in your inbox for a rebound for sure. It's all up to you how you wanna play it though.

Gotta remember that plates don't last forever my friend.. usually someone always ends up catching feelings and complicating it. This is just the natural progression of spinning plates. Solution: Go find more plates to spin.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't wanna "meet up as friends" lol.. she is just trying to cuff you. She still wants to fvck, but she is gonna continue pressuring you about being exclusive until you give in or tell her to fvck off. More than likely she is already receiving attention from a guy that wants to date her. 9 times out of 10 when a girl is trying to cuff me, it's usually because there is another guy in the picture.
Seems highly plausible. Her friends were trying to set her up with some guy. She avoided him for months. So she has a stable Beta Bucks.

Why dont they just come outright and say it instead of covertly.

I once pretended to date a girl just so I could continue having sex with her.. I was a lot younger and pretty dumb. I don't recommend doing this. It ended pretty badly.
I'm more curious about this. Like you just accepted an LTR and spun plates on the side?

Or she was FwB and you didnt want to stop so you agreed to date for ***** supply. I;ve done this in the past. I learnt that the wet hole was not worth the other trouble.

Gotta remember that plates don't last forever my friend.. usually someone always ends up catching feelings and complicating it.
Yup. No point in dangling the commitment carrot.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that women will catch feelings or want something more, the more time they spend with you and the more they sleep with you. The only exceptions are if they are already in a relationship, hardcore career women, or have mental issues.

Plates whether they know it or not will ALWAYS have an expiry date and you should take this into account and always be recruiting or looking for replacements.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that women will catch feelings or want something more, the more time they spend with you and the more they sleep with you.
Its sad when a plate breaks but I prefer them breaking overtly rather than covertly.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more curious about this. Like you just accepted an LTR and spun plates on the side?
Yep. Pretty much acted like her boyfriend but I still slept with other girls and didn't really change my lifestyle at all. I didn't even try to hide my cheating either. I was very lazy, and when she found out I just played dumb. I don't recommend doing this though.. not worth the drama just to **** her 1-2 more times.