Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much bull**** should i say?

Zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself a smooth and charming guy, and i have always been faithful. Now i'am singel.. and i look good. But i have never been a player, the questions i'am having is. How much bull**** should i tell a girl to get what i want "Sex" ? Where do u draw the line?

How many girls have u had at the same time? And how do u make the time for all of them.

Hehe its time to have fun guys!
:D

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need to lie about stuff? A DJ can attract girls by telling the truth about himself because he's that exciting. If you need to lie to make yourself more exciting you got more work to do.

Zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really, so when a girl ask me where u been last night?

I should then say: I was ****ing this other girl... =)

Heheh

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl I'm attracted to asks me where I was, I tell them the truth. I just don't go into specifics.

If I was at home with another girl, I tell them I was at home.
If I was at the girls place, I tell them I was out and about. Stopped at a friends house, stopped at the store, etc.

Then I ask them if they are so curious, why didn't they call me and ask.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much bullshi*? Not one word more than necessary. If you feel the need to lie so much, it means you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Plus with all those lies you have to manage, one day you're going to mess up and blow your cover.

The only time I'd see the necessity to lie is if you need to get yourself out of a tight spot. Try to deflect those dangerous questions by giving a 'similar' answer instead of straight out crap. It'll be much easier to sound convincing.

Reaction score
I used to consider myself a major player, but I never used bull shyt to get the panties. I think you like many others on this site are buying a load of do hickie about being a player.

Getting the panties isn't a matter of spouting off bull shyt lines. I think the Double your Dating dude mentioned in his current program that 7% is verbal. I agree with that mostly.

Last summer I met a tall 6'3 blond life guard instructor outside of a club. I said less than 50 words to her and still boned her at her friends house that night.

It's the way you come accross that's more important than the words.