"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How much bull**** should i say?

Zeus

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I consider myself a smooth and charming guy, and i have always been faithful. Now i'am singel.. and i look good. But i have never been a player, the questions i'am having is. How much bull**** should i tell a girl to get what i want "Sex" ? Where do u draw the line?

How many girls have u had at the same time? And how do u make the time for all of them.

Hehe its time to have fun guys!
:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
Why do you need to lie about stuff? A DJ can attract girls by telling the truth about himself because he's that exciting. If you need to lie to make yourself more exciting you got more work to do.
 

Zeus

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Oh really, so when a girl ask me where u been last night?

I should then say: I was ****ing this other girl... =)


Heheh
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
When a girl I'm attracted to asks me where I was, I tell them the truth. I just don't go into specifics.

If I was at home with another girl, I tell them I was at home.
If I was at the girls place, I tell them I was out and about. Stopped at a friends house, stopped at the store, etc.

Then I ask them if they are so curious, why didn't they call me and ask.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
How much bullshi*? Not one word more than necessary. If you feel the need to lie so much, it means you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Plus with all those lies you have to manage, one day you're going to mess up and blow your cover.

The only time I'd see the necessity to lie is if you need to get yourself out of a tight spot. Try to deflect those dangerous questions by giving a 'similar' answer instead of straight out crap. It'll be much easier to sound convincing.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I used to consider myself a major player, but I never used bull shyt to get the panties. I think you like many others on this site are buying a load of do hickie about being a player.

Getting the panties isn't a matter of spouting off bull shyt lines. I think the Double your Dating dude mentioned in his current program that 7% is verbal. I agree with that mostly.


Last summer I met a tall 6'3 blond life guard instructor outside of a club. I said less than 50 words to her and still boned her at her friends house that night.

It's the way you come accross that's more important than the words.
 
Top