Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much affection do you show after sex ?

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged a girl a month ago and we'll meet again next week. Couldnt do it earlier because she had covid...
Anyway ,i'm trying to set this up as a fwb thing.
She's affectionate with sweet talk and **** like that.i get it that i can't get into her frame but i still got to feed her some breadcrumbs..which is my problem , finding the balance. The first time i was too cold to her and now i'm trying to find that sweet spot...any advice ?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged a girl a month ago and we'll meet again next week. Couldnt do it earlier because she had covid...
She's affectionate with sweet talk and **** like that.i get it that i can't get into her frame but i still got to feed her some breadcrumbs..which is my problem , finding the balance. The first time i was too cold to her and now i'm trying to find that sweet spot...any advice ?
Depends on the connection. I'm not against a little cuddle sesh after sex if the connection is right.

Most times, you want to get up, put your clothes back on, and split.

Modern Man Advice

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw her a towel and say you have to go.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little to no affection if it’s the first time.If it’s a ONS,conveniently fall asleep after the fact.If it’s a real relationship,consider being a little warmer.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That 'sweet spot' depends on you, not her. Whatever feels good to you is the 'sweet spot', because there's no magic recipe that will make things work out with her with 0% chance of failure. A woman wants you to be happy and comfortable, and if you happen to be a guy that doesn't like much cuddling after sex, it'll come to light one way or another eventually, so just express yourself and let the chips fall where they may. It might be a deal breaker to her, or your unwavering attitude about it might be too sexy to pass up.

If you're cold with her sounds like you don't really like her, so why the hell are you fuucking her or spending any time with her?

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw her a towel and say you have to go.
I have never done this. Do you get better results by doing this in terms of establishing frame and value? I always lie for a bit with her head on my chest after peeing.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never done this. Do you get better results by doing this in terms of establishing frame and value? I always lie for a bit with her head on my chest after peeing.
I was just joking I'd never do anything like that. I'd snuggle up to a hooker all nite if she wasn't charging me. Haha